Photo

Ls Question

5 replies to this topic

#1 sn1per

sn1per

• Banned
  • 249 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:35 PM

I was reading an ad for a longshot, and it said, "Launches massive foam arrows..." and i was wonder what these "Massive Arrows" were. Does anyone know?
QUOTE(Scotch @ Feb 3 2008, 05:47 PM) View Post

sn1per I appreciate your humor, that made me laugh literally out loud.

"It's a free country, UNDER MY DICTATORSHIP!!!"
-Connor

#2 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 07:31 PM

Um.... lets see: The Longshot shoots darts not missles/arrows, so i suppose that that person has no idea what he/she is talking about, is the size of an ant (therefore the dart is proportionaly very very large), or has the wrong name for the gun.

P.S.: A lot of people put Longshot in their Ebay item names, just so that more searches will bring up their item.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#3 sn1per

sn1per

• Banned
  • 249 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 07:47 PM

Um.... lets see: The Longshot shoots darts not missles/arrows, so i suppose that that person has no idea what he/she is talking about, is the size of an ant (therefore the dart is proportionaly very very large), or has the wrong name for the gun.

P.S.: A lot of people put Longshot in their Ebay item names, just so that more searches will bring up their item.

Umm...read your local store's advertisement. It's not a person. Or an ebay ad.

-Connor

#4 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:54 PM

No, Tru or target or some other corp. doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. They don't give a crap about nerf, they just want to sell the hunk of plastic. All nerf is to them is "a business opportunity" Uhggg.... :angry:

#5 sn1per

sn1per

• Banned
  • 249 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:51 AM

I know...Meijers has it advertised with a pack of megas in the picture...Stupid noobs...

-Connor

#6 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:39 PM

No, Tru or target or some other corp. doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. They don't give a crap about nerf, they just want to sell the hunk of plastic. All nerf is to them is "a business opportunity" Uhggg.... :)

What is it supposed to be to them if not a business opportunity? They're a business- they exist to make money. And to sell you stuff. Are you gonna gripe because they sell Nerf to make money? Do you know of any major store that sells things NOT to make money? No? Then stop griping. It's called capitalism, and it works.
QUOTE(Vishamon)
My rule is that those wearing a thong are considered to be invisible to other players.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users