Photo

Cannabis

6 replies to this topic

Poll: weed (10 member(s) have cast votes)

do you smoke it?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 puggy

puggy

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:40 AM

Who thinks it should be legal or doesn't have a problem with it?

#2 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:48 AM

I think it should be legalized but kept under the same laws they have for alcohol.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#3 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:53 AM

I see this going downhill very quickly.

Anyways, nobody can prevent people from doing marijuana. I really don't care who does drugs, unless if effects me.

Edited by penguin807, 27 December 2007 - 01:01 AM.

#4 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:36 AM

I am fatally allergic to it. Allergic reactions to marijuana are not all that bizarre and 1 in 1,000 people may develop an allergy of varying severity through intermittent or prolonged exposure.

So no I don't think it should be legal. The negatives greatly outweigh any positives. All one has to do for their usage to affect me is to be within 100 feet of me after having used the substance within the last hour.

And I have yet to meet anyone that had their life improved by marijuana use.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 27 December 2007 - 01:38 AM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#5 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:52 AM

Anyways, nobody can prevent people from doing marijuana. I really don't care who does drugs, unless if effects me.

That's pretty sad, because it has a huge effect on everyone.
Truckies laden with speed and coke to get through long hauls plowing through families on christmas day.
Junkies throwing themselves in front of trains to end their problems and debt.
Yeah there's a huge difference between party drugs and chillax drugs but they all have a pretty negative effect on your driving ability.

Aussie booze buses these days run drug testing alongside the breath tests. Caught a lot of people but theres been a lot of teething problems. Some part time truckie got picked up for doing speed 3 weeks before he was pulled over.

Anyway, bit of a tangent. Just a side note, maybe the states should look at lowering their BAC from 0.08 to 0.05 or some middlepoint. Pretty much the only hold-outs these days are the US, UK & Ireland and smaller island nations like Fiji and Jamaica.

Edited by taita_cakes, 27 December 2007 - 01:53 AM.

Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#6 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:42 AM

There are several reasons it will never be legalized. One being the backlash of drug dealers against the goverment. Do you know how many pissed off drug dealers you'll have when there main source of cash can be found at your local drug store?
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#7 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:47 AM

Forum Terms & Rules

You must read the NerfHaven Code of Conduct before posting. If you do not abide by the Code of Conduct I will delete your ass. You must be at least 13 years of age to use this forum. NerfHaven is not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of NerfHaven. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by NerfHaven.

You agree not to be a complete dipshit.

I detect two violations of the forum terms and rules.

I'm closing this. If any of the other admins or Founders want to reopen it, I'll shut my ass and take my corner.

Go discuss smoking joints on MySpace or something. Or try Foam Universe and see how they fly on it.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users