Photo

Sm750 Integratee

3 replies to this topic

#1 nerfturtle

nerfturtle

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:51 PM

I had some SM750 guts laying around, but I had salvaged the pumptube for a breech of some kind and I couldn't find the trigger. It was just a check valve and an airchamber, so I thought it needed to be integrated, but first, a new pump.
Here it is.
Posted Image
But now, what to integrate it into?
My first thought was an LS, in the space where the bipod was. A trigger could be strung to the handle, making for an extra 80 foot blast.
I also had some other guns that could use an integration.
One of them was my shotty BBB.
Posted Image
Posted Image
I could put the 750 into the space where the "scope" was.
My JT crossbow, FOIL.
Posted Image
I could put the 750 right below the turret, and string a trigger the the back of the gun.

I also have other assorted blasters, like 2ks and FFs that would be a nice candidate for an integration.

So what do you think I should do?
The tough coughs as he ploughs the dough.
-Dr. Suess

#2 Wisey

Wisey

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:36 PM

Personaly I'd put on the shotty BBB, becuase I should imagen that has the slowest ROF? And thus putting the SM750 on there would give you a shot (with very good range) while you reload.

Or the FireFly because you might be able the get all of the SM750 inside the body of it, and the bottom bity thing (the bit from the bottom of the grip to near the back of the gun) would make an awsome place to put the pump. That way you'd have a fast ROF shot and a long range shot. I was thinking of doing the same thing myself with a modded supersoaker.

Edited by Wisey!, 27 December 2007 - 07:47 PM.

#3 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:36 PM

I would put it on your shotty bbb, because the bbb is not all that great as is, (nice "hinge action" on the bbb, I never would have thought of that.) I integrated a At3k onto mine, it works great, (until the cpvc barrel has a leak and snapped off <_<.). It gave my 3b that little extra "whapaow!" ya need to succeed. :D
And once you get that sm750 integrated, post it on my thread. here-http://nerfhaven.com...hl=Integrations
My integrations thread

Edited by CornMan, 26 December 2007 - 08:37 PM.

#4 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 10:18 PM

I'd say put it on Foil. Your Big Bad Bow wouldn't look hot any more if you put that thing on it, but Foil would just be way more intimidating if you integrate the 750 on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users