10 replies to this topic

#1 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 03:47 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry about the box being ripped, I just wanted to mod it already.
kthxbaisend

#2 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:03 PM

Buzz Bee is gonna sue them! That is a very close replica of the tek six, and what surprises me the most is that they acually named it the "tek six, or the six tek". But it probably the same thing, near exact same internals, ect. Just another knock-off. I don't knmow very much about buzzbee guns, but isn't the tek six's cocking mech on the bottom, not the top?

#3 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:17 PM

I don't see why a they would make a knock-off tek 6 anyway. Mine had a minor break after shooting it not very many times, but I remembered then that it was used. I still am working on fixing it though. I would like to see the internals just to make sure they are the same. I got mine at a thrift store for $1.50, which I think is all that it is really worth.

Edited by venom213, 26 December 2007 - 04:34 PM.

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:23 PM

I'm fairly certain there's no one to sue over it. It was made BY Buzz Bee FOR TRU Canada. It's pretty much a private label nerf gun. It's not the first time I've seen it. Wal-Mart has had similar things.
I hate you.

#5 Blasphemy

Blasphemy

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 07:53 PM

That is no knock-off, its not a replica either. Every Buzz Bee and Lanard gun in TRU is labeled as "Air Zone" for some weird reason, its probably just an exclusive contract. Everyone needs to chill before they go and assume companies are stealing each other's names for plastic dart guns.

EDIT: Cornman, no the Tek-6's cocking mech is on the top.

You know what else:
Posted Image
That's right picked it up at my local Wal-Mart about a month ago, nothing special it was marked as Buzz Bee, OMC is right.

The new version happens to be better than the old version in many ways: better barrel dynamics, smoother cocking action and trigger action. The only problems are that the cosmetics are worse and the ergonomics are far worse: most notably a smaller handle.

Edited by Blasphemy, 26 December 2007 - 08:17 PM.

When speaking about a swallow, always make sure you know whether it is an African or European swallow. It is very important.

#6 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:02 PM

Everyone needs to chill before they go and assume companies are stealing each other's names for plastic dart guns.

Haha, that is so added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole.
kthxbaisend

#7 sn1per

sn1per

• Banned
  • 249 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:20 AM

Also, air zone is part of a division of buzz bee.
QUOTE(Scotch @ Feb 3 2008, 05:47 PM) View Post

sn1per I appreciate your humor, that made me laugh literally out loud.

"It's a free country, UNDER MY DICTATORSHIP!!!"
-Connor

#8 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 10:14 AM

Why would anyone care?
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#9 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:38 AM

Why would anyone care?

Exactly.
I hate you.

#10 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:56 PM

Hey Blasphemy, what happened to your cocker?
kthxbaisend

#11 Blasphemy

Blasphemy

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:05 PM

Hey Blasphemy, what happened to your cocker?

What, oh... I'm in the process of modifying it, so I have that elsewhere in my extremely messy room.
When speaking about a swallow, always make sure you know whether it is an African or European swallow. It is very important.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users