Photo

My Other Hobby

28 replies to this topic

#26 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:24 AM

I agree, Metal Bullet. I only shoot .22 in a Ruger 10/22 rifle, and a Ruger Mk II tapered barrel pistol. My

Does the Ruger have a wood stock? Those are beautiful guns.

Remingtons are good to. I used to own remington BB gun rifles and my friend has a ... don't know what model but has one of their .22s.

Piney is your gun like *wood stock*
*Not wood stock.*

I couldn't help but laugh. One of my friends has a Ruger 10/22 but his is a bit more tactical.
Posted Image

Folding stock, laser sight, banana clips. Yes this sis a pretty accurate representaition of his 10/22. This however is not his. You really need to see that gun to believe it.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#27 angrscottishkid

angrscottishkid

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:50 PM

I usually airsoft in my backyard, or the nature reserve down my street, so I stick with spring guns and a green gas sidearm. I'm really more of a paintballer.

p.s. The nature reserve is being cleared to build a gated community. Is that even legal?
In the words of colonel Sanders, I'm to drunk to chase this chicken.

#28 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 03:00 PM

TMB; the 10/22 I have has a composite stock.

We live near the ocean, on a small island. We have very salty climate and high humidity which makes for a corrosive environment. I like the way the 10/22 wood stock looks. I wanted a stainless version, but I was short on funds and the blued version was right there for the taking.... impulse buyer I am.

I gotta keep it in a corrosion-resistant gun sock, and in it's gun bag, so it doesn't get those little red specks all over it.

My friend's 10/22 also has a similar composite stock, but he also has one of these unused... looks pretty cool.
Posted Image
Bullpup stock from Muzzleite. I think he wants $100 for it, but I really do like the RB Precision Evolution stocks that BustaNinja is talkin' about. They have neat configurations, and since I probably won't be buying an assault rifle any time soon, this might fill the bill for a fun, pseudo-military plinker.
Posted Image

Of course, again, .22 LR is a whole lot cheaper than a box of .223 ball ammo (AR-15 and variants). And I can feel like Rambo for the price of Scooby-Doo.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#29 The Metal Bullet

The Metal Bullet

• Banned
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:34 PM

Piney, Over in Hawaii what are the shooting regulations? Such as closest distance you can be from a house and so forth?

Over here In Cali it is something like 1-2 miles you have to be from the closest house, That is unless your at a range.
Help With donating for the Wildfire's that are spreading... Join me and thousands of others at...CA Wildfire Red Cross

EARN EASY MONEY... 100's a month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users