Site Format Change

It's somewhat annoying...

5 replies to this topic

#1 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 02:21 AM

A year or so back, when I was suspended for a year-long period (for which I am, surprisingly, grateful), the site had a different format. Now, there's a list of posts with links to view them- so if I want to read an entire topic, like the topic on where and where not to buy modding supplies, I need to go through the whole topic and click on each individual link! I have some really sweet ideas in the works, so when I'm data-mining, it's hard to get the information I need.

Is there any way I can change this somehow? It's really quite annoying, but I'm sure there's a good reason for it. If there's no way I can change it, I can just grin and bear it, but if there is then I would really like a tip.

Thanks!
QUOTE(Vishamon)
My rule is that those wearing a thong are considered to be invisible to other players.

#2 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 02:39 AM

Options (top right) -> Switch to: Standard.

#3 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:30 AM

Posted Image
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#4 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:09 AM

There's got to be a way to make that default to standard. It kind of makes you wonder how many people aren't posting a thread about it.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#5 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 09:30 AM

It's an option buried somewhere in the Admin CP. I'll see if I can figure out where exactly.

Edit: It's not a feature on the other forum I admin. I don't have any experience with this version of Invision PB.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 22 December 2007 - 09:34 AM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#6 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 06:32 PM

Muchas gracias! So good to have the standard view back!
QUOTE(Vishamon)
My rule is that those wearing a thong are considered to be invisible to other players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users