Anyone Done A Ls/spiderman?

I was sure someone mentioned it once.

9 replies to this topic

#1 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:41 PM

When the Spiderman Dart Tag guns came out, I seem to recall several people being excited at the possibility of integrating them in a LS instead of the front gun. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Has anyone experimented with this? If so, would the actual guts fit under the front of the LS, or are they too wide?

#2 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:03 AM

When the Spiderman Dart Tag guns came out, I seem to recall several people being excited at the possibility of integrating them in a LS instead of the front gun. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Has anyone experimented with this? If so, would the actual guts fit under the front of the LS, or are they too wide?

I've been busy integrating them into guns I don't hate to mod... but It's totally possible.

-bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#3 Cannonball

Cannonball

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:35 AM

definitely possible. I actually integrated one into the front of my long shot carbine. my carbine is a little longer than the one in the carbine mod though.

#4 precisionnerfer

precisionnerfer

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:35 AM

I am currently working on it now, as well as a PETG breech for my LS I got a new gen spidy blaster set, which are different then the others we've seen so I ended up breaking one trying to follow dated instructions. The other I improvised on and it gets about 50"
I am boring out the front gun of the LS and integrating it into that, and attaching the pump handles to the cocking mech for the sidearm. The push-button air release system will be attached to some sort of wire, running to the main gun and sticking out next to the trigger with a ring attached, so I can pull the ring to fire the spidy blasters in the front gun.
"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."
-Piney-
"It is amazing what a bit of conversation can do, as apposed to just *^$(*#*^ about it."
-AJAQ-

#5 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:09 PM

Someone did. Check the official spidey thread.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#6 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 11:28 AM

I got a new gen spidy blaster set, which are different then the others we've seen so I ended up breaking one trying to follow dated instructions.

For future reference, could you tell us what the differences are, and how you broke it?

Thanks in advance.

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#7 hornet

hornet

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:41 PM

Some one should put a titan clip on one so you could clip it to guns like the longshot and dtg.
Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

#8 precisionnerfer

precisionnerfer

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:02 PM

I got a new gen spidy blaster set, which are different then the others we've seen so I ended up breaking one trying to follow dated instructions.

For future reference, could you tell us what the differences are, and how you broke it?

Thanks in advance.

Acutally, the more I study, the more I think that they were the same... I just didn't have long enough barrels.
When I put in like a 3 inch barrel the dart just pooped out.
"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."
-Piney-
"It is amazing what a bit of conversation can do, as apposed to just *^$(*#*^ about it."
-AJAQ-

#9 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 06:02 PM

I wouldn't recomend making a LS breech out of PETG, It is prone to shattering when under stress, as happened in CS's ABP (i think). That is unless you found some PETG which is very thick.
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#10 precisionnerfer

precisionnerfer

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:11 PM

Well, things have changed since that last post. I have decided against it.
-Piney-
-AJAQ-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users