Are there any?

4 replies to this topic

#1 venom213

venom213

• Members
  • 1,294 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:04 PM

I got this ramrod missle launcher gun at a pharmacy a couple months ago and I haven't been able to find any mods for it. If you don't know what I am talking about click on the link here to see a picture.

Edited by venom213, 14 December 2007 - 08:05 PM.

#2 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:26 PM

Slap a barrel on there and call it Studdering Sally.
Accuracy will be terrible.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#3 venom213

venom213

• Members
  • 1,294 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:19 PM

I do have to admit that even the missle is very inaccurate but that is somewhat made up for in it's size. I think I did try puttting a barrel on it once but it was too short and impractical. The only reason I bought it was I saw that $2.50 price tag and I couldn't resist. I will probably just leave it the way it is and save it for indoor wars.

#4 sn1per

sn1per

• Banned
  • 249 posts
  • Location:A small town in Michigan that you've never heard of, so don't bother asking.

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:47 AM

I used to have one of those... I think the missle flew into my pond or something.
QUOTE(Scotch @ Feb 3 2008, 05:47 PM) View Post

sn1per I appreciate your humor, that made me laugh literally out loud.

"It's a free country, UNDER MY DICTATORSHIP!!!"
-Connor

#5 Wisey

Wisey

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:05 AM

Me and a friend have about 5 of these (they were 50p each...) and they do suck. We use the body of 'em for flags in CTF (one red, one blue, how origianal). We painted the cardboard bit black so they looked a little better.

But I mostly use the rockets to fire from modded super soakers (Flash Flood) they fit perfectly onto some large copper pipe I found in the shed, and with a smaller barrel inside I can fire stephans too. I'd say the Rocket gets 50-60ft due the large air delievery of modded super soakers, which is pretty good. Except don't expect to hit anything with it... (it takes about 45 pumps per shot though, so useless in a war, cept maybe with a side arm)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users