Help?!?!

12 replies to this topic

#1 ORHISSY

ORHISSY

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:02 PM

Hey,
I'm a noob, as some of you may already know. I was just wondering if ther was any guns that you would suggest that I should buy or any mods i should do. I already have a mav, a firefly, and a crossfire. On the mav I did the thing where the turret comes out farther and I did basic AR removal. On my ff I removes the ARs. And on my crossfire My friend removed the AR for me (thx DaDude778 :))
So just post any suggestions that you have.
I will swallow your strength,
And leave you unwhole!

#2 Recruit

Recruit

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:08 PM

Get a night finder and a long shot and have fun modding them.
Falcon about himself.
... Ask Bags...he'll tell you without hesitation that I'm an idiot, but I certainly think about it before I do something stupid.

"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."

-Piney-

#3 Xinion

Xinion

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:12 PM

I think you should pick up a NF (Nightfinder), and its a must if youre pretty new. Its cheap, and when modified well, it can get nice ranges. I picked up 3 when I first started mods.

The guns yoou have are retty basic so you already have some experience. I think next you should try a BBB (Big Bad Bow), if you like rifle-looking guns and it iisnt very hard to mod either.
"It is nothing so trivial as revenge. A fight to the death with you. Only in that, can my soul find respite." -Gray Fox

#4 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:19 PM

Get a night finder and a long shot and have fun modding them.

I wouldn't suggest a LS. The DTG is pretty easy, the revolving one. Its a good value, and you get 2 so if you mess up, you get another chance.
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#5 ORHISSY

ORHISSY

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:27 PM

Thanks for the help.
I'll try to get some new guns soon. And hey maybe I will come up with some new mods...
Yeah Right :)
Oh and whats "DTG"?

Edited by ORHISSY, 14 December 2007 - 05:27 PM.

I will swallow your strength,
And leave you unwhole!

#6 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:36 PM

Dart Tag Gun
D T G

I recommend, as others have, picking up a NF, and the BBB is, in my opinion, a cooler choice than the longshot.

#7 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 06:27 PM

A bbb is a fiarly easy mod. It was my first mod. And like everyone else, a nf is a very easy beginners mod, that has much potential. And you just made your account today, and you have already been validated?! That is insane. It usually takes most people a week to a month to get validated An Airtech 2000 is also a bery easy mod. If you need help with mods, here is the best place for a begginer. The mods directory.
http://nerfhaven.com...ic=7150&hl=At3k
It has helped me so much, and I hope it helps you.

#8 PharaonArin

PharaonArin

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:12 PM

If you have a Kohls near by, go find the Airtech 2000. These little guns have a lot of pop for 9 dollars.

#9 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:27 PM

Acually, they are 12.99, but I think you were think ing of when they are on sale. Now if you live in Washington or Oregon State, they will not be hard to find. They just opened a kohl's everywhere there was a mervyn's.

#10 sourskttles772

sourskttles772

• Banned
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:14 PM

Get a bbb. And the disc shot. Mod them both and shoot the targets!
http://nerfon.smffor...3.com/index.php
One man Clan:
I saw the Crossbow re-release on the shelf at my local Target, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted them all to myself. I hid them all behind Dora the Explorer toys....
[/quote]

#11 Scotch

Scotch

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:25 PM

I would recommend a BBBB(Buz Bee Big Blast). You can easily get 100 ft with these and they do not cost that much. ToysRus sells them in a twin pack with two Single Teks( harder to mod) for 19.99.

-Scotch
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 10:21 AM) View Post
Woah, woah, slow down there buddy. If you put it ALL in your mouth at once you're just gonna gag and get it all over the carpet.

#12 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:51 AM

I would also suggest getting a dremel. It can be your all in one tool.
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#13 dadude778

dadude778

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:05 AM

I would also suggest getting a dremel. It can be your all in one tool.

Trust me he doesn't need to worry about tools. His dad is a woodworker and he has the workplace of a god.

On topic. Yeah get a bbb and a longshot( hard to mod but worth it). A few nf's are alway a good investment as well.

Edited by dadude778, 16 December 2007 - 11:06 AM.

Make sure the top of your gun is parallel to the ground when firing.
Finish those other mods so I have something else to read on here.
Now have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up. :)

- Forsaken_angel24

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users