Hot or Not?

38 replies to this topic

#26 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 07:05 PM

It should not be used in wars, ever. Except to identify when someone has not attended enough wars to know better.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 26 January 2008 - 07:06 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#27 Kabuki

Kabuki

• Banned
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:41 PM

It should not be used in wars, ever. Except to identify when someone has not attended enough wars to know better.

I suppose the MT20 does make that obvious, eh?

Omega, I'll buy your dead Tommy if you still have it. I'd like to mess around with one without destroying the unit we bought for my son. I really liked the idea of using a tractor tread modification to increase accuracy, too. Not that I'm planning to make it a primary weapon, or anything, but it, like most foam guns, is fun to play with.
QUOTE(Dark Shrimp @ Feb 21 2008, 06:03 AM) View Post

How come no one ever intends to create a pun? Whenever I make a pun it is always intended. There's nothing wrong with puns.

#28 password

password

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:47 PM

I use mine for outdoor wars at my park and set like a bipod machine gun.
vote for pedro[font=Palatino Linotype]

or else

#29 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:28 PM

Although I nerf indoors, I think that the mt20 gets okay range, mine definitely surpasses 15 feet per shot, at least twice that. However, if I don't allow about a second's time between each shot, it screws up and the bullet hits the inside or something, and it does not go as far.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#30 password

password

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

Although I nerf indoors, I think that the mt20 gets okay range, mine definitely surpasses 15 feet per shot, at least twice that. However, if I don't allow about a second's time between each shot, it screws up and the bullet hits the inside or something, and it does not go as far.

Same with mine

or else

#31 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:07 PM

One of my friends who just got into Nerf got one of these. He was going to get a RF20, but when he went to TRU they were out of stock. His second choice was a LS but they were out of those too. He says it gets 30 feet, probably angled. I keep telling him that it will definitely not stand in some outdoor wars I am having this summer. I will do a comparison between my RF20 and his Tommy 20 when I can.

#32 password

password

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:19 PM

One good thing is that there are no air restectors,its stefan compatiple

or else

#33 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 11:43 PM

I can't believe it, my friend posted a video of him shooting his sister with his Tommy 20! Here it is. I think it is all real, his sister is kind of a spaz. I was amazed at her reaction, I thought it was going to be lame. He made three other videos. This one, this one, and this one. I have to admit the first one is the best. They do seem kind of fake I know, but he told me they definitely are not. I also doubt he could convince his sister to play along to that.

Edited by venom213, 01 February 2008 - 12:23 AM.

#34 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:36 AM

Those videos are both funny, and cruel. I mean, that was just merciless. I don't even shoot my little brother that much, only to an extent. But, it was funny! :blush:
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#35 Squishy

Squishy

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 02:34 AM

Who sleeps with all their clothes on? fail.
EDIT: Wait, this thread isn't about the Mech 20 videos.

Edited by Squishy, 01 February 2008 - 02:35 AM.

Updated 6/2/08
We are the proud members of University of Maryland Nerf Activity Society, summer plans are:
Weekly games and summer Dart o' War.
WE LOVE OUTSIDE PLAYERS.

visit www.umdnerf.com for rules and forums or PM me for any questions. We always welcome outside players.

#36 nmc2

nmc2

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:55 AM

First off I am surprised that this thread has kept for so long, not that that is a bad thing.

Update: I didn't actually get this gun anyway. It seems it is infamous for jamming......and well generally being crap. Although if you only nerfed indoors it would be ok because it has 20 shots and the range wouldn't be a problem. The main problem with this gun is the inability to mod it it is electric and uses gears as propulsion.

Okaaaay. Go easy. I was young and foolish. :blush:

Edited by n=mc2, 01 February 2008 - 05:04 AM.

E=mc^2
Energy=Mass x Speed of light in a vacuum (in celeritas) squared
N=mc^2
Nerf=Mass of air in tank x Speed of air release in a barrel squared

"the whole damn song is a pick up line"

#37 Killim-spree

Killim-spree

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 10:36 PM

hmm its ok i guess although it gets jammed alot and the range isnt all that specail

#38 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:36 PM

DON'T BUY IT. It isn't worth the cash. But if you can find it for $30, find the rapid fire 20 or magstrike for 30
Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#39 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:34 PM

This thread is 5 months old. It's considered dead. Unless you have something considerably important to add, we really frown on people posting in dead (non-stickied) threads. Try to avoid this at all costs. If you hear the tern "necroposting" or "necroing" for short, it's the same thing.

A side note: yes, everything in Australia is expensive. Our $12 guns are almost 60 there.
Teehee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users