Sentinalofnight

Enough is enough.

11 replies to this topic

#1 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 07:55 PM

Alright. I'm really getting sick of this. There have been so many topics brought up by SentinalofNight that it's gone from "extremely annoying" to "unbearable". Now, I'm not trying to sound like I'm better than anyone, but, I think I speak for every non-n00b member on this board when I say:

Cxwq, ban him.

He's contributing nothing to this site and being nothing but an annoyance, and, by far, is the worst n00b I've seen in a long while. Furthermore, after being asked to stop several times, he still shows no improvement in behavior.

It must be said. :ph34r:
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#2 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 07:42 PM

i like the way he thinks....
not that i need to say it because everyone is thinking it....
ban the bastard....
kill him....
maim him.....wateva......
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#3 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 08:28 PM

i like the way he thinks....
not that i need to say it because everyone is thinking it....
ban the bastard....
kill him....
maim him.....wateva......

Dude, this is an old topic, and SentinalofNight was banned a long time ago.
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#4 wtrent10

wtrent10

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 10:14 PM

ya wanna know somethin funny???? I know sentinal!!!!!!! he lives really close to me too, I could probably walk to is house from mine. Wanna know his real name??? Kevin. Want his yahoo s/n??? It's "velari2000" (no quotes). Have fun with em, and don't let him know i told you. thanx!!!
"This movie is the cause for all mental retardation. every kid I see walking down the street slamming their hand against their chest and yelling some incoherent sound I'm gonna point at them and yell, 'NO!!!!!!!! YOU WATCHED SKY CAPTAIN!!!!'"

~James

#5 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 10:22 PM

ya wanna know somethin funny???? I know sentinal!!!!!!! he lives really close to me too, I could probably walk to is house from mine. Wanna know his real name??? Kevin. Want his yahoo s/n??? It's "velari2000" (no quotes). Have fun with em, and don't let him know i told you. thanx!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if you were SentinalofNight.
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#6 serpent sniper

serpent sniper

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 07:27 PM

You moron. He can still read the forums, just not join...right?
Animus GmbH My Custom Nerf Props and Paintjobs

#7 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 07:37 PM

Dont know why were talking in this topic, but to answer your question, he can read the forums, but can only sign on under a new name.
ko

#8 wtrent10

wtrent10

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 06:11 PM

First of all; I'm not him.

Second I don't really care if he gets pissed at me. He doesn't even go in this section of the forums anyways.
"This movie is the cause for all mental retardation. every kid I see walking down the street slamming their hand against their chest and yelling some incoherent sound I'm gonna point at them and yell, 'NO!!!!!!!! YOU WATCHED SKY CAPTAIN!!!!'"

~James

#9 Grinch

Grinch

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 07:32 PM

...but can only sign on under a new name.

No he can't. I'm pretty sure that his computer's IP is banned. The only way he could sign up again was if his account was just deleted, or deactivated, but if his IP is banned, he's not coming back.
Webmaster of Nerf World

Previously mrgrinch_nm!

#10 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 10:09 PM

Just my two cents.

1) Although I doubt his IP address was banned, he could always change it, if he has a router. It's quite simple, easy, and convient when hosting internet games.

2) He could also always make a new account on another computer.

3) Who cares about the kid anyway? He hasn't come back, and it's been months...
Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

#11 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 10:45 AM

Just my two cents.

1) Although I doubt his IP address was banned, he could always change it, if he has a router. It's quite simple, easy, and convient when hosting internet games.

2) He could also always make a new account on another computer.

3) Who cares about the kid anyway? He hasn't come back, and it's been months...

You can't change your internet IP using a router, you can only change your individual computer's IP on the network. Your ISP either has one specific IP that your router uses for your entire network's acess, or the ISP rotates the IP every few weeks.

He would have to wait for his IP to change if he has such a connection that this is possible, or acess the site from another network, and then he would have to sign up and wait about a day for cx to approve his account.

With very few ecceptions, every person who has replied to this topic so far is at least as bad as this kid in terms of the uselessness of their posts.

Page Break

You may have noticed that the average profile reveals more posts in off topic than in GND or any other forum. The boards are clogged with replies like "hahaha that was hilarious" and "I agree, I've got your back" and people generally repeating what other people have said. The most popular topics right now are "American Fags" and "Saddam is Captured"

Has it occored to anyone that this is, in fact, a Nerf board? Created for the perpose of discussing Nerf. Not the Capture of Saddam, not what you should get your 7 year old for christmass, not religion. Nerf. But some people feel that because they know this is a small community and that they will get some kind of recognition, good or bad, for whatever they say, that means this is the place to go to talk of politics, religion, world events, personal issiues, etc.

The point is that this is the internet we're communicating with. There are literally millions of places for obnoxious angsty teenagers to go where they can talk about these things and feel important, without interfering with the theme of the message board. So, (and I feel really pompus and arrogant saying this, and I make no claims of speaking for everyone when I say this, but) if you have something important to say about Nerf, great. Welcome. We want to hear it. But if all you're going to do is plant yourself on the forums and comment on every topic all day long, then get the fuck out of here.

Edited by Langley, 22 December 2003 - 11:18 AM.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#12 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 11:46 AM

Langley, while I agree that there is lots of non-nerf discussion here and that we should try to keep it focused on nerf, I don't think it's all that big a problem. When you compare the current (last 20) threads here with nhq, you'll find that about 60% of our threads are about Nerf while 20% (!?) are about Nerf over there. I can live with that.

NH:
  Homemade Air Bazooka (nerfdude101)
  Sentinalofnight (Langley)
  (tear) (wtrent10)
  At2k/at3k Mod (Ares)
  Nerf Games (Black Blade)
  Socom2 Vs Rainbow Six 3 (Jappo)
  Homemade Barrel (Jappo)
  American Faqs (taita_cakes)
  Ah Hahahahahahahaha! (Jappo)
  As And Pb Vs Nerf (Jappo)
  Selling.... Again (Ginjiroku)
  Bow And Arrow (Sylent_Blade)
  Wtf? (serpent loser)
  "police Force" Spring Gun (ItalionStallion)
  Has Any1 Made A Good Homemade Auto Gun? (Ares)
  What Some Of You Have Been Waiting For (Exis)
  What To Get A 7 Year Old Kid? (Pineapple)
  Triggering Mechenism Detail (THIRST)
  How Much? (Ginjiroku)
  Fitting A Pump (Grinch)

NHQ:
1. Gollum song.
2. Weird Al!
3. Double Barreled Airtech 2000
4. Greetings Earthlings
5. Nerf Birthday Party
6. Books
7. Poker
8. 98 Custom
9. All Purpose Music Topic
10. na na na na na CANDY CANE
11. Skateboarding
12. Switchfoot
13. Go America
14. Michelle Branch
15. CO2 Tanks
16. Symbols like: ±, ƒ, ¿, Ž and Ä
17. Guitar Players?
18. Ohio nerf war
19. Photoshop Phriday type thing
20. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

I'll confess up front that I didn't actually read any of the NHQ threads, just going by the subject line.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users