Outtakes Of Nerf

Random things that have happened to you

48 replies to this topic

#1 Tofu

Tofu

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:17 PM

What random things have happened to you when you were out nerfing?

Once I was nerfing 5v5 during my early modding days and my team had the bright idea to put me in a trash can. I sat there for a while and heard foot steps coming. So I popped out of the trash can and this old lady was walking her dog and she happened to be 5 ft from the trash can. When I popped up with a longshot she flipped out and almost fainted. We got off because her grandson loved nerf.
I eat air restrictors for breakfast.

QUOTE(P.C. III @ Jan 17 2008, 12:19 PM) View Post

A great nf can beat a crummy xbow...

^BS^

#2 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:49 PM

Well, at Battle in the Pines some guy stopped Team Slaya to talk about taking pictures of us. It ended with him asking me if I wanted his car when I could drive. He was pretty sketchy too.

#3 The Bone

The Bone

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:46 AM

I literally had a 30-45 second war in my basement. I had my Magstrike- against my 2 bro's with Tek 10s and NFs... Up comes the littlest bro- right to my base... I blasted him. I reloaded the clip, pumped, then comes the other borther. I blasted him too!
No man ever won a war by dying for his country... he won it by making the enemy die for his

#4 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:38 AM

Funniest thing that's ever happened to me at a war:
We were having small little wars at my friend's house, we had like 5 or 6 people. I was using my Pump Shotgun with my Nitefinder holstered as my sidearm. My friend was using our Crossbow with a holstered Nitefinder as well.
So it got down to just him and me. We were both loaded and facing eachother with a bush just a few feet in front of me. I shoot, miss, and run back behind a much smaller bush to reload my Pump Shotgun. I kneel down, pull out the barrel, set down the gun and begin to grab a dart, keeping an eye on my friend. While I'm reloading, he of course comes running at me putting me under a lot of pressure. I quickly pull out my Nitefinder and aim it at him to try and keep him back. And I'm doing all this while trying to load the barrel with my left hand. He keeps rushing, just as I feared, and I shoot my Nitefinder as a last hope kind of shot. It misses, and he gets probably 70 ft. from me. Now I set the Nitefinder down and load the barrel with both hands, but he runs at me so I just move then run behind a small bush. Now he's got a Crossbow pointed right at me with both my Pump Shotgun and my Nitefinder probably 40 ft in front of him, and like 5-10 ft in front of me. He gets a bit closer and he's about to place a shot. Now we both figured I was completely screwed since all I had was a loaded barrel to a gun that I didn't even have. But, I get an idea. I pull the barrel up to my mouth, angle it, and blow, just like a tiny blowgun. The dart hit him square in the chest.
My god it was funny. Plus I won the round. :(

Edited by Retiate, 02 December 2007 - 01:39 AM.

#5 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:59 AM

In a basement war a few months ago, there was a small 2v2 round. I had a singled 4B, with CS's mod done to it. Both teams could see each other from the start, so a couple of the friends who were sitting out srated counting down while we aimed at each other and waited. (Those of you who play paintball know that countdown.) As soon as one of them said go, I pulled the trigger and hit one of them square in the head (right on his Dart Tag glasses). I dropped down to the floor, but realized that the other person (ironic my girlfriend decided to go to the other team) must have been flanking us. My teammate goes out to check, I hear a burst from an MS, and he doesn't get back up. This is the point we all get to in a war where we say "shit" out loud, but to ourselves. We ended up playing hide-and-seek behind the furniture for the longest two minutes of my life before I get behind her and try to shoot. Of course, the NF I was carrying was primed but not loaded. The result: a loud dryfire, her jumping, and me getting barrel-tapped. In the groin. I really hope that was accidental.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#6 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:05 AM

The best thing by far was when my cousin kept shooting my other cousin with a singled Big Blast, now obviously he wasn't too pleased at this and so he came over and started to yell at us. My cousin that shot my other cousin with the bbbb got tired of his whining and shot him with a NF. Before he did that it was all serious and we were all positive that they'd start a fight. But the best thing ever happened to my cousin, when he got shot with the NF, it stuck to his forehead because he was all sweaty. Everybody was on the ground laughing so hard.

It was just the ultimate segway, everybody being all serious and mad and then a dart sticking to somebody's head and us all laughing. Neat less to say that lightened the mood a little.

#7 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:14 AM

I was looking for eye protection before dueling my friend, and I said nevermind, I can't find it, so screw it. Then when we walked forward and turned around, he shot me in the eye. Yea, so...meh.
kthxbaisend

#8 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:36 AM

N-strike turned around and I shot him square on in the face with a titan.

Really though, I haven't had any bad outtakes.

#9 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:37 AM

He's lying, no joke. For serious. I never even had a war.
kthxbaisend

#10 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:21 AM

Ive got a few:

* shooting my neighbor in the ass with a LBB, and he couldn't crap for a week.

But really, i got a story:

Its a small 1vs1 with my friend Nick. Were in my basement, he had a mav, and i was stuck with a nf. I knew i was screwed, so when he was behind cover reloading, i hid under a cardboard box. He pops up, and looks to see me not there. He goes upstairs, and i follow him. he searches other rooms, and i make a beeline to my bedroom. I popped out a LLB, ls, mav, NF and grenade. And once he opened the door: totally bombarded.

I won. :(

Edited by ultra920, 02 December 2007 - 09:22 AM.

There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#11 dadude778

dadude778

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:36 AM

It was a 1vs1 war in my basement with my friend Anthony. I was using a double shot and he was using an nf. I was reloading the ds and the left shell got jammed. He started to close in on me so I just reloaded the right shell. We both turn the corner and he shoot first. I feal a thud in my ds and then I shoot. First his shot comes out the barrel then mine. His shot went straight into my gun. The funny thing is that the his stefen flipped around and nailed him in the earlobe. We could beleive that from 10 feet away his shot went into my gun, it was amazing.
Make sure the top of your gun is parallel to the ground when firing.
Finish those other mods so I have something else to read on here.
Now have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up. :)

- Forsaken_angel24

#12 lionhead333

lionhead333

Aslan

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:18 AM

We could beleive that from 10 feet away his shot went into my gun, it was amazing.

So, now...does that count as a gun hit? :(

At the first NOOBS, one of our Scotts charged my team with a firefly. After 10 shots, he still couldn't figure out it was jammed with a tagger. I'm just standing there, watching him dryfire, until I got bored and shot him with the Avenger.

In a game of siege, I was charging the other team, and ran into a thornbush that I hadn't seen from concentration. I'm just stuck there, 15 feet from the base, and 3 of 'em simply came over and kept shooting me.

Edited by lionhead333, 02 December 2007 - 10:19 AM.

QUOTE(Ubermensch)
If I were you, I wouldn't mess with the mods, or make stupid mistakes like misspelling their names. I mean, CAVV is really tough on that kind of thing

Most recent write up-
Sharpshooter 2

#13 C-A 99

C-A 99

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:57 AM

One time, about a year ago, me and some friends had a 2v2 all Mavericks war in my friend's backyard. At the end, when we were ready to leave, one of my friends was bored and tried to fire a blank while pointing at his mouth. The barrel indexed the other way and shot the dart into his mouth. Good thing my Mav was never modded or he probably would've choked.

Another time, and more recently (a few months ago), we had a typical series of small games upstairs at my house. In my room, I happen to have some random cardboard boxes filled with packaging foam. In the games, we used a NF, LS, RF20, and a few Mav's. Sometime during a game, my friend (who's often crazy as hell) yells "SMOKE BOMB!" and dumps the packaging foam everywhere, and proceeds to do this with other boxes. Later, he's taking our larger boxes we used as cover (the box for the RF20 and LS) and throwing them around. Some of them broke off some leaves of a live plant below and overall, just pissed my mom off real bad. Eventually, we clean it up until it was spotless, but regardless, that kid's not going to be able to come over again.

Even more recently, we were nerfing at another friend's basement during break, just after thanksgiving (the same kid who shot a Mav dart into his mouth a year ago), we were doing random 2v2's. I brought my LS, NF, 4 Mavs, and a Tommy 20 (my RF20 was and still is broken), and my other friend brought over his 5 Mavs. Unfortunately, the house we were playing at just got painted recently, and on one of the games, another kid tripped into the wall while trying to retreat to cover, creating quite a mark on it which pretty much ended all our games.

Well, thats about it for now...

#14 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:40 PM

One really funny thing was that we were playing a huge game of multiflag (Five flags, first team to get all five wins). In the game, we hadn't yet made the rule that the flag had to be somewhere visible, so my friend was hiding with three flags in a garbage area. I was talking to him, and then walk away to try to find the last two flags. I then see a janitor walk by. He goes and drops off the garbage, all without seeing my friend five feet from him. It was really funny to talk about afterwards.
There was also the time me and my friend got the flag from the other team. There were two people on defence. I had a broken airtech with one shot (the pump broke and I had one tank of air) and my friend had a broken maverick. We went in, pushed them to the side aiming at them constantly, then got the flag and ran.
That same game, me and my friend went to get bagels. We came back and didnt lose yet. These was pretty ridiculous considering it was five on three.
Another time, me and my friend were hiding on a wall. Four of the other team walk by. One turns his head, looking right at us. I wave, thinking he saw me. He didn't. They keep walking, and we over power their defence and take the flag and run.

#15 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:12 PM

I got shot with a micro and it stuck on my sweaty forehead.

We barely missed a picture of it...

The funniest in game moment was me sliding across my friends cement-ish floor with a magstrike and shooting 4 people.

With one clip!

Awesome, but after passing the closet and stairway, I hit my head against a computer... not the best idea but completely worth the pain.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#16 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:26 PM

I made a mongo barrel for my 2k, and I was with my 2 neighbors, they're both 9 and 10, but my sisters came out later with the RF20....

Anyways, I didn't know the 2k was primed, so I shot it, and it hit the neighbor in the head, the bb's fell out and she had bb marks on her head for 2 days. I had to get shot in the nuts for that, but it was worth it.

Her brother litterally almost pissed herself.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#17 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 03:42 PM

Her brother litterally almost pissed herself.

What?

I just had some friends over from 10 to 3, so we had a basement war. One guy sees an RFR, thinks it's good, and tries to use it. Well, one shell jams so he can't fire, and he drops the gun with the bolt open. He doesn't see the jammed shell pop out when it hit the floor. Now he's running around with a Mav trying to shoot me in the head when my teammate slides across the floor to the RFR, picks it up, closes the bolt, and shoots him in the back.

Two rounds later, another guy throws the only Barricade Buster at me, but forgot to take the frisbee out of the little carry pocket. Seeing this, I unwrap it and proceed to kill him and his teammate with it.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

#18 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 05:36 PM

I always go over to my friend's house on the weekend to hang out or to play some games. Me, him and his two brothers always end up starting a Nerf war in his house. One time I decided to bring my SM5000, which was a bad idea to begin with. Anyways I ended up shooting his little brother in the eye, and now its an "outside" toy, and he decided to start wearing safety glasses after that. Hmm, I wonder why?

Another time, at an outside war I was hosting for some friends we were playing Capture the Flag. One of the bases was surrounded by a 4 foot fence that you have to go around to get into the base. Half the team was basically being funneled into a death trap, while my friend (who is on track), jumps the fence in one bound, grabs that flag and, jumps back over without anyone noticing.

I probably have some more, but I cant think of them right now.
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

#19 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 07:05 PM

My friend and I were playing in my basement. We both had one life left. I had my gun cocked and so did he. The only thing between us was a wall corner. He lunged around the corner and we both immediatley fired our guns, and hit each other right in the head point blank.

Edited by venom213, 06 December 2007 - 06:17 PM.

#20 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 07:35 PM

I was playing in my friends basement with three people including me. It was FFA and we each had crossfires and using taggers. There was no deaths. It was just shoot each other and when you are shot just back away from the person and continue playing. I was slowly moving up on a corner. I knew my that one of my friends was across the room out of range to shoot me accurately. The other was around the corner. I stopped just before the corner and waited for a couple of seconds. The the friend that was around the corner kept going forward not looking into the room that i was in. The first thing I saw slowly go pass the opening to the room I was in was his gun. I was out of ammo so I knew I was screwed. Then I had an idea.So I cocked my gun even though I had no ammo. Then I reached forward and took the dart out of his gun and put it in mine and shot him. It was so funny.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#21 gunpowder jones

gunpowder jones

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:59 PM

A while ago when my friend got me into nerf I rushed out and bought the N-Strike boxed set. I took it to my room to cut open the box. I had just gotten the Titan pumped up all the way when my little brother knocked on the door. I opened the door and shot him right in the nuts.
nerf...my anti drug

#22 Ro-Sham-Bo

Ro-Sham-Bo

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:22 PM

Once when 2 of my friends were over, we were using my entire house for everyman for himself game. As I turned a corner, I found myself looking straight at the un-tipped missle of a freshly modded titan. When it hit, I thought it broke my nose. Glad it wasn't. Next round I got him back though, I shot him straight in the nuts with the same missle.
QUOTE(baghead @ Dec 31 2008, 07:58 PM) View Post

Wait a second? a Canadian National team... just won at Hockey!?

who would have ever seen that coming?

#23 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:34 PM

Is it me, or do an unusually high number of stories about Nerfing/PB experiences come to nut shots?

RSB: What do you mean "un-tipped missile"? It can't fire the missile without a tip to hold air, or was the missile just on for looks?

#24 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:07 AM

Is it me, or do an unusually high number of stories about Nerfing/PB experiences come to nut shots?

RSB: What do you mean "un-tipped missile"? It can't fire the missile without a tip to hold air, or was the missile just on for looks?

Mostly guys play both so you have to recognize that 1 ball shot (bs) can lead to a bs war between teams.

Just today, a friend looked down the barrel of my doubled at2k (damn wide cvpc) and he was holding it by the trigger. Trying to swing it down by the trigger, he shot himself in the balls!

Edited by Lynx, 03 December 2007 - 12:08 AM.

Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#25 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 09:04 AM

I have 2 stories.

1. On Halloween night, after coming back from trick or treating (you can never be too old for free candy), W decide to have a war in my friend's basement. It was a 2v2 battle. I had PhaNe as part of my costume, so I was using that. Anyway, my team-mate and one person from the other team are out, so it's just me and my friend, Colin. I'm out of ammo, hiding behind a couch, and he has an LS and is slowly moving towards me. At first, I'm pretty sure I'm screwed, but then I realize that a roll of Smarties is about the size of a round, so I stick it in my clip, load, jump out from behind the couch and fire. It only makes it about 10 ft, btu it hits him and he's out. <_<

2. Two days later, my friends and I were having a free for all and I, again, was using PhaNe, and again it was down to me and one other person. He's running down the block to get back to his base for more ammo/guns and I empty out on him. Unfortunately, I missed the 3 shots I had left. I check my pockets for ammo, but all I find is one of those long, thin Tootsie Rolls. I figure it's better than nothing, so I shape it a little, load it into the underslung Titan barrel, and pump up. Right as I finish pumping he comes runniung out of his base with a BBB and starts firing at me. I lin up my shot from half a block away and fire. Low and behold, the Tootsie Roll flies strait and hits him in the chest. Later, the next day, he had a huge bruise the shape of a Tootsie Roll on his chest.

-Spectre

P.S. I have been experimenting with Tootsie Roll rounds and will share my data in a few weeks.

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users