as the title reads?

11 replies to this topic

#1 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:09 PM

Well did you?

I went to Florida with little cousins (5 and 7) to go to Disney. I tell you, its alot more fun with small children. I would have felt wierd without them there. Got to spend a full day at each part (magic kingdom, epcot and MGM) And I now officially never want to see another princess for about a year.

So were are other travel hotspots that you people visit?
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#2 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:43 PM

Nope. I stayed home and ate turkey. It was also on October 8th this year in Canada.

Oh, and just 'cause I'm mean Posted Image

Enjoy.

#3 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:57 PM

Nope. I stayed home and ate turkey. It was also on October 8th this year in Canada.

Oh, and just 'cause I'm mean Posted Image

Enjoy.

I love videogames. Princess peach doesn't bother me. Only those Disney bitches... I've sed to much.

#4 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:59 PM

Nope. I didn't go anywhere. I had my grandma, grandpa,and other grandma over for turkey day. I swear, I think I ate so much stuffing, I had more stuffing inside me than the bird. Does anyone else think It is kinda sick that ya have to reach up the turkeys butt to stuff it? <_<

#5 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:07 PM

I just remembered, I had to carry a turkey corpse in a bag to my car. I swear it was like I was carrying a body. You could even feel and see the blood squishing around when you walked. Anybody else share the same misery as I?

#6 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:10 PM

I just remembered, I had to carry a turkey corpse in a bag to my car. I swear it was like I was carrying a body. You could even feel and see the blood squishing around when you walked. Anybody else share the same misery as I?

Tonight I cooked a turkey and I had to take it out of the bag and try to get in into the pan. I had to yell at my sister to come and help me. I share your pain.

#7 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:24 PM

I traveled to Maine, two states above, because I live their also. I attended a war about 5 minutes away, and it was pretty sweet. My turkey day was great, except I have Acid Reflex, and I couldn't eat much.

#8 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:35 PM

I traveled the day after thanksgiving, to nerf it up in G-town for YANO...that was a damn good war. I spent the rest of my T-givin weekend with my relatives.

-bags

Edited by baghead, 28 November 2007 - 10:35 PM.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#9 aetherguy881

aetherguy881

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 11:18 PM

I traveled to my dad's side of the family in Maryland. Had a great time, the metro in DC wasn't as fun as it used to be 'cause I was really tired, but we still had fun nonetheless. Anyhoo, I found out that my cousin (high school senior) has an internship at NASA.

If only he could get me some insider info...
--Modify a blaster for a kid and he'll be entertained for a week. Teach him how to modify blasters and he'll become an engineer--
NERFtastic!
FOAMalicious!
DARTomatic!
--Silly emo kids, go draw yourself a picture--

#10 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 11:42 PM

Dad side in Cleveland on Saturday and Mom side in Columbus on Thursday, I think.

So, yeah, I did travel.

Why are you asking again?
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#11 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:08 PM

Dad side in Cleveland on Saturday and Mom side in Columbus on Thursday, I think.

So, yeah, I did travel.

Why are you asking again?

Because I was trying to make some friendly conversation. Nothing creepy. Unless you find nice people creepy.

#12 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:47 PM

I went to Wisconsion to visit my Grandparents and Uncle. I went Black Friday shopping too in a nearby city.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users