Hell Before Halloween Video.

An Angel production.

12 replies to this topic

#1 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 02:02 PM

Normally I would have put this in the Hell Before Halloween thread, but I put a lot of work into this thing and it deserves its own thread. Besides, More people will see it this way.

Considering this war was only planned to have a few pictures taken, I would say the video came out very well.

Hell Before Halloween (Youtube= low quality garbage)

Hell Before Halloween (Stage 6 = High quality!)

WATCH THE HIGH QUALITY!
Only watch the low quality if you are unable to watch the Good one. The difference is huge.

I put a lot of work into this guys, enjoy.

I also learned a few things about video editing so look forward to the next war video, its going to be even better.

Groove: If you want me to host your video on stage 6 pm me.

In regards to the video: I would like to thank Hexen, Lorianne and The Cardiac Kid for filming.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 23 November 2007 - 02:04 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#2 zxnam

zxnam

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 02:51 PM

That is truly awesome, especially the "know you nerfers" part.

#3 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 03:56 PM

Excellent video. I could only watch the low grade one but it was still very good.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#4 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:02 PM

Looks awesome, great job. The "know your nerfer" thing is definitely a neat idea, too. The last twenty seconds were priceless. It's funny how you learn alot about editing and have a list of "to-do" things for your next video. I had the same outcome after editing this year's Chronicles video.

P.S. FA, I'm visiting home for Thanksgiving, and once I'm back I'll hand the footage over to Slug to host on YouTube and see if I can get one of my friends to host it for direct download. Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#5 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:13 PM

I like the ending.
kthxbaisend

#6 weenaak

weenaak

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:16 PM

sweeeeeet.

That was so much fun. I would like to thank angel for introducing me to the world of nerf modifications. I really need to set up some workspace so I can get started on some of my own.

p.s. This is my first post! w00t!

p.p.s. weenaak has two As, but I still think you're awesome!

while(!(succeed=try()));

#7 Tofu

Tofu

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 03:22 PM

You make me want to yell "SCREW TEXAS" and move to Canada. I miss to much nerf stuff. Nice war that I had to miss.
I eat air restrictors for breakfast.

QUOTE(P.C. III @ Jan 17 2008, 12:19 PM) View Post

A great nf can beat a crummy xbow...

^BS^

#8 Blasphemy

Blasphemy

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 06:54 PM

That video was pretty good, especially the ending, "What happens when Forsaken_angel24 and CaptainSlug put their heads together?" I nearly fell off my chair.
When speaking about a swallow, always make sure you know whether it is an African or European swallow. It is very important.

#9 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 09:11 PM

Great Video Angel. I wish I could have been there, although I live in Minnesota which does border Canada, Mississauga is still pretty far away.

Edited by venom213, 24 November 2007 - 09:12 PM.

#10 The Cardiac Kid

The Cardiac Kid

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:36 AM

That was an excellent video! I really like how you gave a face a their name at the end and showed various games and their highlights.

Great job adding Hexen's footage to your own.

#11 precisionnerfer

precisionnerfer

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:49 AM

Hey FA24 I have been checking out your vids on Stage6 since you added the link in your sig. I have also noticed that some vids on S6 aren't high quality. Is their a fee for high quality or does it just take a long time to load?

Or, um, do you need a lot of karma?

EDIT: Thanks.

Edited by precisionnerfer, 18 January 2008 - 10:06 AM.

"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."
-Piney-
"It is amazing what a bit of conversation can do, as apposed to just *^$(*#*^ about it."
-AJAQ-

#12 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:29 PM

The only reasons some of the vids of mine on stage 6 are not in high quality is because at the time I made them I saved them as low quality because I knew they were going on youtube. Now Youtube automatically sacrifices quality and brightness so even though its not the best quality to begin with, its still better on stage 6. There is no fee, its all free. Karma allows you to customize more in a my space kinda way., thats all.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#13 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:50 PM

That war looked great. The guns used must have all been firing 100+'.

But I couldn't help notice that the field was so OPEN. Almost all the war videos are in an open field and I just can't understand why.

Maybe it's only me... But I like being sneaky, elusive, diving over bunkers, pop-up sliding and shooting someone, jump over people, head first diving into a bunker,etc.

That's part I most enjoy about nerf.

In the open field all you can really do is have a shoot off.

Great video!
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users