Chronicles 2007

Video Documentary, Take 2

36 replies to this topic

#26 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:52 PM

Rambo, love your Archos 404 (?). Hehe, I got a 605 160gb.

#27 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:28 AM

To quote myself from Google:
"Whatever tool. Foo Fighters sucks donkey nuts."

...I originally thought it was Rambo playing Donkey Konga at the end...

Same to you, the first part at least.

It's a 160gb 504. My thread in OT have anything to do with your Archos-awareness? I won't be upgrading to the 605 since aparently NONE of the $300 in acessories I have are compatible and the $40 of plugins I have are, aparently, not compatible either. Fuck that.

Edited by RAMBO, 25 November 2007 - 01:28 AM.

#28 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:45 AM

I would give Donkey Konga a try. But there is no way I could have been there. So why would you think it was me?
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#29 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:18 AM

Eh? Sorry, I guess I was unclear, I meant the first part of my comment directed at Groove was also directed at you. It was late, but I now see how that would've been confusing.

#30 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:29 PM

I forgot to ask you Groove. Why did you ship your guns to the war?

Edited by Dayko, 25 November 2007 - 02:30 PM.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#31 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:37 PM

I know I'm not Groove, but he shipped the guns to the war because, in airline transit, they became damaged last year.
how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#32 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:42 PM

No, he did not take them on the plane last time. They (Groove, OMC, etc.) think that mailing has less of a hassle than taking the risk of airport/airline security issues. There is also probably a lesser chance, when vacuum sealed, that they will be damaged in the mail.

Edited by RAMBO, 25 November 2007 - 02:43 PM.

#33 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 04:51 PM

Nerf guns and airport security are a little bit risky these days. You could possibly get them through as checked luggage rather than carry-on. But I'd be more comfortable just mailing them, airports are rough on luggage and have a tendency to loose them.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#34 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:40 PM

Yeah. If you ship them there is less of a chance of damage because mail men are mostly nice people as apose to those grouchy airport hags. I got yelled at coming into MN today because I wasn't in the right line. Also, they might break them because they are "weapons".

Also, fist post since Florida. I could go outside with out getting hypothermia so it was a great trip.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#35 gunpowder jones

gunpowder jones

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 10:35 PM

Im going to be interning at Congress during the spring semester, and ill probably have to have my guns mailed to me when its time for DCNO.Whats the best way to send them? Im assuming ill have to seal the vacuum as you guys have discussed. What bag do you(Groove) use in the video, and where can I get one? If anyone can answer that or give me advice that would be great; I want them there in working condition.
nerf...my anti drug

#36 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:09 AM

The bag I used was a simple vacuum seal bag I found at Target, the largest one available actually since my Crossbow is quite long and I had to package my drop holster, ammo pouch and NF in with it. I found it near storage items like plastic bins and such. You could also get it at Bed, Bath & Beyond if you're brave enough to venture in there alone.

Couldn't tell you the exact brand name because I don't have it with me in my new house, but any brand will do. I got a twin pack for something in the ballpark range of ten bucks. If you're really anal about your guns like I am, mailing them with any kind of shipping insurance is also a good idea should any of the guns become damaged (or even /gasp/ lost) in transit. I can't even begin to think what I'd do if I lost my Crossbow.

I've shipped out my guns every year to Armageddon since the beginning and the bottom line is it's probably the safest, hassle-free method to getting your guns out to a certain location if you're traveling by jet to avoid airport security hangups.

-Groove

P.S. - RAMBO, did I ever tell you that you're My Hero? Haha, I kid.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#37 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:23 AM

Posted Image

Edited by RAMBO, 26 November 2007 - 11:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users