Lock 'n Load/petg Trouble

9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:51 AM

Why is there nothing there? Did you just forget to write something? Wow, now you would have to be a total dumb-ass to just forget to post any words.

#2 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:16 AM

Huh?
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#3 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:41 AM

Uh... No, sir. You are the dumb-ass for forgetting to tell us what you are talking about. Now let me usher all of the sane people away, before you suffer any brain damage from talking to him.

Edited by Maeric, 10 November 2007 - 08:41 AM.

Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#4 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 09:49 AM

What the hell? I spent like twenty minutes trying to word this right last night. Well I'll see if it comes up this time. I got a LnL, and just got some of OMC's PETG. I plan on substituting the brass with the PETG. I was wondering if there would be any complications, or if someone had a write-up for a PETG barrel LnL they could send me. I searched before I posted, I couldn't find one. Sorry for the post not even showing up, that's wierd.

#5 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:46 PM

You guys say a post? There was nothing there. No words, not even the guys avatar and information, just, zilch.

#6 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:14 PM

It's an admin talking, if you didn't notice.
kthxbaisend

#7 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:16 PM

Oh... Nice catch n-strike. I had just woken up so I didn't notice.

No.... N-strike, learn to read. Sorry Cornman.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#8 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:31 PM

Thomas, it's really easy.
I PETG'd my LnL a little while back.
I just wrapped E-tape around both end of the PETG, one end thinner than the other so it can slide down the stock barrel more.
Then I just hotglued it in place.

#9 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:34 PM

Oh... Nice catch n-strike. I had just woken up so I didn't notice.

No.... N-strike, learn to read. Sorry Cornman.

I don't get it...
kthxbaisend

#10 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 10:00 PM

Thanks Retiate. One question though, should I put a dab of hot glue on the inside to keep the dart from being sucked into the plunger chamber? As for everyone else, quit talking. I don't mean to sound rude, but I would appreciate if a conversation wasn't held in my question for a modification. It's neither helping nor relavent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users