Photo

Holy Crap! Stefan's Back!

98 replies to this topic

#76 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 01:47 AM

You make the mistake of thinking that Bush and his Evil Empire is representative of US citizens. For the most part, we hate him too. His approval ratings are back down to pre 9/11 levels - imagine wasting all the good will that the terrorists handed him!

When you bash Bush, just remember that > 50% of us did not vote for him.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#77 Ares

Ares

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 09:31 AM

Finally, some smart decent people.

-I'm lazy, so I'll just one-up that.

When you bash Bush, just remember that > 50% of us did not vote for him.

-once again, I'll 1-up that too.

Our very own little cxwq has once again stunned us all with inmeasurable mounts of obvious wisdom in one sentence.

Cxwq, i dub thee: "Master of Obvious Political Generalities".

::lays sword on shoulder::
::realizes am holding not sword but lightsaber::
::hurries to turn it off as to not cut off shoulder::
::says"screw it" and clicks "add reply"::
The Greek God of War
Unseen

#78 Daedarus

Daedarus

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 10:37 AM

Where is merlinski when you need him? He is a political mastermind.
The girlfriends are for the boobies. The girls who are friends are for the... boobies.
-Howie

#79 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 10:58 AM

Your country sucks ass.

Please don't say that.

Alright, meant to say something and didn't. I meant to say your country sucks ass because Bush is around.

I don't want a forum politics war here, so I'm sorry for saying that, but I still think the country needs to be rid of "George Dub-ya Bush"AKA Redneck... and perhaps the world could do without him aswell.

And about the 50% of you that didn't vote for him... I think most people were brainwashed or something, because he won be a landslide vote didn't he?

Anyways, lets stop this now? :lol:
Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

#80 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 12:01 PM

And about the 50% of you that didn't vote for him... I think most people were brainwashed or something, because he won be a landslide vote didn't he?

The majority vote was for Gore. Bush won because of a controversial vote in Florida which many believe was misrepresentitive of whom Florida's citizens wanted to win. Now after 9/11 Bush approval rating did spike unbelievably high but since our occupation of Iraq it has begun to slowly and steadily decline.

I still stand by my statement that I believe Bush to be a decent person, he's just easily manipulated. It's people like Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, and Cheney who are the real threat. Ashcroft and Rumsfeld both served under Regan and they're simply picking up right where they left off in '88.

And yes, saying that Canada still recognizes English soverignity was poorly worded, I probably should have said that they still recognize its royalty or something. I guess it's just the fact that many are quick to bash the U.S. while everyone downplays Britain's involvement.

And calling it World War III is just ridiculous. I don't think 3 countries is an equal substitute for all the countries involved in WWII. Also, I don't think that the 2 weeks it took us to steam roll through Iraq could justifiably be called a war.

And yeah, there was sarcasm there. The whole thing about syria was meant to be sarcastic because right now the U.S. government is basically accussing Syria of harboring and supporting terrorists.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#81 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 12:18 PM

... Your country sucks ass...

...Lets just end this now...

No, hell no. I'm not going to just sit here and "end this now" after you just said my country sucks ass, however I'm not going to counter that with something as petty as "omg u canadians suxxor ur big pussies".

I'm just going to keep it simple:

Shut the fuck up.
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#82 Spaztic 75

Spaztic 75

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 03:41 PM

All I can say is thank God the ellections are coming up.
In the big picture I'm still next to nothing, he never talks to me.

#83 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 04:22 PM

No, hell no. I'm not going to just sit here and "end this now" after you just said my country sucks ass, however I'm not going to counter that with something as petty as "omg u canadians suxxor ur big pussies".

Shut the fuck up.

Thats twice that I've seen you do that... is that your favourite phrase or something?

And thanks Famine, for explaining that to me. Well, like the other guy said, the next election is soon for you guys, so maybe some one worth appointing to President will win.
Sylent Blade

#84 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 04:34 PM

Shut the fuck up.

Thats twice that I've seen you do that... is that your favourite phrase or something?

And thanks Famine, for explaining that to me. Well, like the other guy said, the next election is soon for you guys, so maybe some one worth appointing to President will win.

I'm glad you can count. It isn't my preferred phrase, it's just something you need to do.
but we do sh*t and F---"

#85 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 05:55 PM

Sorry my U.S. brothers. Your country sucks ass.

Dude, fuck you.

As much as I like Canada(went up to Victoria, BC last year, 'twas fun), that was probably the most cynical thing that any Canadian could say. That's like saying "Dur, Canda sucks nuts cuz people there say "eh" and some of em speak french." Even though Bush isn't doing a great job right now doesn't mean we suck. Bush shouldn't reflect the USA, the citizens should.
QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

#86 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 06:35 PM

Finally, some smart decent people.

Thank you to all the Canadians who stand with me in dissing Bush and his way of life.

Sorry my U.S. brothers. Your country sucks ass. Stefan has already ready pointed out so many things wrong with your country, and yeah. Canada is a whole lot better off staying out of your little world war three.

Lets just end this now, before rabid newts get invovled.

I want you to do something for me. I want you to never again act as if you can conlude a conversation as if everything up to the point of your comment was put forth soley for the perpose of proving your point. Thanks.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#87 stevo123

stevo123

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 06:35 PM

Hey SylentBlade go join some gay-ass pansy world-peace or save-the-trees organization you prick.
Stevo123 of DCNerf. Web site coming soon.

#88 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 06:42 PM

Hey SylentBlade go join some gay-ass pansy world-peace or save-the-trees organization you prick.

I hate posting like I'm in a real-time chat, and I apoligize.

Anyway, this is exactly what I'm talking about.

What do you people do anway? Do you sit there and think, "Check it out! Cxwq/stefan/anyone else with a brain just made an intellegent comment reguarding an opposing opinion to what (that other guy) said. Lets all join in and bash (that other guy) like a bunch of middle school students at the bus stop!"

Someone just said "your country sucks" That person expected others to take them sieriousely. I think everyone involved should, for a moment, instead of thinking of a witty comeback for my post, think about what they're saying and how it sounds before they post.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#89 Daedarus

Daedarus

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 07:32 PM

What everyone needs to think about is "Could I do better"? Sylent Blade and anyone else who criticizes George Bush, what would you do in the situation. You are the leader of 255,000,000 people, terrorists attack your country, and you know the organization who did it. Everyone disagrees with attacking Iraq, but what would you do? Would you stand by and let terrorism and the killing of innocent people continue? If you could stop civilian casualties, would you stay in your office, not giving the order, because a group of teenagers in British Columbia say that "you suck!"? Yeah, I didn't think so.
The girlfriends are for the boobies. The girls who are friends are for the... boobies.
-Howie

#90 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 08:41 PM

God, politics is fucking great. I say one fucking thing, and don't voice it properly, apologize twice, and it's still thrown in my face by 10 people and counting. Like he said, you are all acting like school girls when you jump in and flame me along with the older people, because you think you are cool, and you want to get on their good side. I'm not going to say what I want to say, because then it would get quite personal... and I know exactly what you will say to that, so save me strain of focusing my eyes on your redundant message you will surely leave for me, thinking you are so clever.

And Daedarus, about the whole, could I do better thing... I think I just might think of something better to do than start pissing off other countries. Actually, I'd have Hussien assassinated, it would take alot of planning, but hes so stupid, he'd allow someone to get to close to him. There are other things that could've been done, but I understand the stress Bush is going through... but if he can't handle the stress... he shouldn't be sitting in the big boy chair leading a country. And also, I will admit I wouldn't be able to handle the stress of leading a country, so yeah. None of you will see my point... to closed minded, but anyway, that's all I can expect from a Nerf community such as this one.
Sylent Blade

#91 LDM

LDM

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 08:58 PM

This has nothing to do with the Nerf community, apart from that this topic is on a Nerf forum board.

There's nothing you can do about Bush being president. And although he may be an idiot, he is president, and me must respect that. Okay, I hate him as much as anybody, but he's president, and yeah.

SylentBlade, this isn't something you can just shrug off and move on with. You gave a screwy remark about our country, and walked off without a further glance. Say we could go back in time and change Hitler's mind, and we made him take away all of his bad things. He couldn't fix it by saying, "Oops, I got too powerful. I'm sorry. I'm sorry again."

Also, about the Hussein thing, it's not that easy. "If I were them, I would . . . " YOU'RE NOT THEM, AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Be glad you have a home.

Now I am from Korea, but I don't remember it at all. I am from South Korea, thankfully. Though poor North Korea is suffering from the communism and their mad leader who holds nuclear weapons. I feel that we actually need to deal with that, more than Iraq. That is my opinion. Mine I say.

People didn't land at Omaha Beach for nothing. People didn't fight for our freedom for nothing. This is a democracy, and I'm damn proud of it.

Thank you, America.

#92 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 09:06 PM

This has nothing to do with the Nerf community, apart from that this topic is on a Nerf forum board.

There's nothing you can do about Bush being president. And although he may be an idiot, he is president, and me must respect that. Okay, I hate him as much as anybody, but he's president, and yeah.

SylentBlade, this isn't something you can just shrug off and move on with. You gave a screwy remark about our country, and walked off without a further glance. Say we could go back in time and change Hitler's mind, and we made him take away all of his bad things. He couldn't fix it by saying, "Oops, I got too powerful. I'm sorry. I'm sorry again."

**Also, about the Hussein thing, it's not that easy. "If I were them, I would . . . " YOU'RE NOT THEM, AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Be glad you have a home.**

Now I am from Korea, but I don't remember it at all. I am from South Korea, thankfully. Though poor North Korea is suffering from the communism and their mad leader who holds nuclear weapons. I feel that we actually need to deal with that, more than Iraq. That is my opinion. Mine I say.

People didn't land at Omaha Beach for nothing. People didn't fight for our freedom for nothing. This is a democracy, and I'm damn proud of it.

Thank you, America.

** I never fucking said that, alright? If you quote me, make it a quote, not put words in SB's mouth time. Jesus fucking christ, how am I walking away? I'm still fucking here, defending myself against you assholes. Do you want me to fucking say shit about my country? Holy fuck. Cretien is an old bag, and I don't know how he fucking runs my country, he has a gay lisp because he had a stroke, and the way he talks with that gay lisp pisses me off. WOW. Canada suck ass, yes sir it does. You fucking happy? No, you aren't. And I'm not trying to make you fucking happy either. Do what the fuck you will, but unless I really need to post to show you up, I'm just going to read about how this gayness unfolds... it'll be less than entertaining, but it'll be something to laugh at, on the account that you people are stupid and can't come up with anything clever or meaningful to say to me... your disses will be my laugh everytime I'm bored.
Sylent Blade

#93 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 09:42 PM

Jesus fucking christ, how am I walking away?

By saying:

Your country sucks ass

and then:

Let's just end this now...

Come on.
but we do sh*t and F---"

#94 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 10:17 PM

Oooo! This post is like candy!!

Shut the fuck up.

Good advice, but I'd sooner people form opinions and then post those.
The following category does not constitute opinions, just mindless blather:
You're gay.
Your country sucks.
Your mom.
You suck.
My dad can beat up your dad.

If you have nothing original to add, why bother? It doesn't make you look good, does it?

Dude, fuck you.
As much as I like Canada(went up to Victoria, BC last year, 'twas fun), that was probably the most cynical thing that any Canadian could say. That's like saying "Dur, Canda sucks nuts cuz people there say "eh" and some of em speak french." Even though Bush isn't doing a great job right now doesn't mean we suck. Bush shouldn't reflect the USA, the citizens should.

The sad part is that the head of state is SUPPOSED to reflect you and REPRESENT every American as a whole. Obviously with a divided vote he can't do that.
You want cynicism? I haven't even started yet. Democracy does not and cannot work.

Aside re: Victoria:
Went there this summer for a night with my girlfriend.. We were eating ice cream on a bench and she threw the styrofoam contained that her sundae was in (still full of chocolate syrup) into a garbage can.. No sooner are we talking again that some random bum walks up, plucks out her contained and walks off eating it. He wasn't dressed too shabbily either. My point? Victoria is a weird fucking place. It is the twilight zone of North American culture. Could be worse though.. You could have gone back EAST! (HAHA SUCK IT TORONTO!)

Hey steveo123 go narfle the garthak you troglodyte?

What everyone needs to think about is "Could I do better"? Sylent Blade and anyone else who criticizes George Bush, what would you do in the situation. You are the leader of 255,000,000 people, terrorists attack your country, and you know the organization who did it.

You know who did it? It was never even established that Al Qaeda was responsible for WTC, was it? I think that was buried after the Afghanistan campaigns, correct me if I'm wrong. Did they officially claim responsibility? Or just resume blathering about the infidels burning? Perhaps they finally did, it's all awash now.
That aside, we're talking about an independent terrorist organization, not a nation. Iraq is/was NOT Al Qaeda. Afghanistan was the scapegoat, not Iraq.

Everyone disagrees with attacking Iraq, but what would you do? Would you stand by and let terrorism and the killing of innocent people continue?

What would I do about what? Iraq's terrorist attacks?
What Iraqi terrorist attacks?
The only reason to pacify Iraq was to obtain oil supplies. The weapons of mass destruction line was obviously a bunch of crap. Did they finally find shit that "might be useful in creating WMDs" after.. what.. 4 months of occupation?
So they sent in the marines and destabilized the entire social structure of the country. Has US TV been allowed to show any real stories from Iraq yet? People are afraid to leave their houses. Women are dragged off in the night and never seen again. Everybody and their dog are armed or run from place to place. Gunfights are commonplace. It's like Gaza there, and that's what happens when you go in, guns blazing, without a proper plan to maintain structure. Instead of idiotic playing card decks that name everyone who has held power, perhaps you need to compromise and allow some of the lesser evils to keep doing their jobs. This is why a brand new McDonald's with fresh staff always does horribly - NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING!
Speaking of Gaza... What is the US doing about Israeli terrorists?

If you could stop civilian casualties, would you stay in your office, not giving the order, because a group of teenagers in British Columbia say that "you suck!"? Yeah, I didn't think so.

We need to establish that sending an invasion force to Iraq constitutes stopping civilian casualties. Nobody has done so as yet... The only link between Al Qaeda and Iraq was that a supposed Al Qaeda operative met with an Iraqi intelligence agent in Berlin once. Or do we have more facts that I wasn't presented with? (And if you're going to reply with something you heard on CNN, announce that first so I don't waste time reading it).
Remember 9-11 transcripts? Iraq didn't supply the highjackers - WalMart did.
I like my women like I like my coffee...
Ground up and in the freezer.

#95 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 10:25 PM

Though poor North Korea is suffering from the communism and their mad leader [...]

I am about as right wing (minus the jesus touting and funny ideas about minorities) as they come, but I think we need to realize that North Korea is not communist, and a communist government has never been seen in operation, nor will it ever be, for the same reason why democracy and its related doctrines can never truly work.
North Korea claims to be communist. That's cute. I claim I have a ten foot cock. Doesn't make it true. Only difference is you can say I'm full of shit because I don't have an army ready to torture you for calling my bluff.

Ermm.. You're aware your country isn't a democracy, right?

Mods move this to off-topic, praps?

#96 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 10:30 PM

Wow. I didn't know it wasn't in off topic to begin with. Should have been.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#97 Alexthebeast

Alexthebeast

• Members
  • 728 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 11:07 PM

Sylent, just shut the fuck up, really. I know it aint original, but you dont bash my country in when there are more guns owned by all the hick-asses in my STATE that your whole country.

Not to bash canada, (afterall, it brought us Zero, Stefan, and drinking 3 years earlier legally) But I don't like this Sylent kid for Bashing the US of A
<Fooz> In a perfect world... spammers would get caught, go to jail, and share a cell with many men who have enlarged their penisses, taken Viagra and are looking for a new relationship.

#98 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 11:25 PM

Sorry my U.S. brothers. Your country sucks ass.

Time passes...

Alright, meant to say something and didn't. I meant to say your country sucks ass because Bush is around.

I don't want a forum politics war here, so I'm sorry for saying that, but [...]

More time passes...

God, politics is fucking great. I say one fucking thing, and don't voice it properly, apologize twice, and it's still thrown in my face by 10 people and counting.

Sylent, just shut the fuck up, really.  I know it aint original, but you dont bash my country in when there are more guns owned by all the hick-asses in my STATE that your whole country.

If this horse is already dead, why are you still whipping it?

By the way, the fact that you are bragging about your rampant gun ownership shows serious flaws in a culture that thinks itself enlightened. You've just made your nation proud.

#99 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 27 October 2003 - 01:46 AM

Ok, this topic has taken a serious dive for the homosexual with a frisco quickness. Anybody willing to, let alone desiring to, argue, debate, or even mention politics in Nerf Forums needs to seriously examine their daily schedule and perhaps pencil in some good old fashion masturbation time, cause there's obviously not enough distractions in your life. I know I'm implying nearly everyone on this site....but damn...go jerk off people!!!

VACC
~Bitch!~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users