All Aluminum Paintball (and Nerf) Bolt-action Rifle

CO2 Paintball/Nerf HIgh Power Rifle

49 replies to this topic

#26 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 05:24 PM

For a second there, i thought you had a serious weapon there. Oh wait, you do. man, people should need a license for stuff like that.

Fuck that noise, it's a non-lethal recreational device.

If i hear reports of ONE dead squirel......

BS: I showed a friend your FAR, SCAR and this gun. Kinda creeped him out on how powerful these guns are. He agrees, your a fucking genious, albeit ambitius. This thing is defenatly not legal at a war. Do your neighbors know about your high powered guns?
(Jesus, im sounding like my mom)

Edited by ultra920, 12 November 2007 - 05:27 PM.

There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#27 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:15 PM

That's just sexy. The aluminum is sexy. The design is sexy. BS...he's bringing sexy back, in cold hard lightweight aluminum alloys. :)
Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#28 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:15 AM

For a second there, i thought you had a serious weapon there. Oh wait, you do. man, people should need a license for stuff like that.

Fuck that noise, it's a non-lethal recreational device.

If i hear reports of ONE dead squirel......

Funny you should mention that, I've always wanted to try squirrel... and fully intend on someday doing so.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#29 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:55 AM

Didn't you hear? Boltsniper's been bringing the sexy back for quite some time now. This is just the encore.

Amazing job as always Bolt. Now I need to change my pants.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#30 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:17 PM

....and put on a bullet proof vest. is that legal at a war?

Prometheus: What. The. Fuck. Do you mean eating it?

#31 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:24 PM

Stop freaking out. It's meant to be a paintball gun, not a nerf firing device. It just so happens that Boltsniper can fit a nerf dart in the barrel.
Yes, he means eating a squirrel.

#32 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:40 PM

That is so sexy...I would be honored to get picked off by bolt. It would hurt but i think i would kind of like it.

Is that a real M4? or is it airsoft?

Edited by joeyaglr444, 14 November 2007 - 03:41 PM.

Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#33 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:16 PM

That is so sexy...I would be honored to get picked off by bolt. It would hurt but i think i would kind of like it.

Is that a real M4? or is it airsoft?

I highly doubt that is an airsoft gun. It's to awesome to be a fake.
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#34 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:38 PM

I was wondering about the M4 my self. I personally want to know if its the carbine version or if he had it custom built for CQB but it looks bad ass, and I'm loving the optics, red dot or crosshair? And the paint ball rifle looks sick as well. As for licensing it depends on where you life how strict the laws are and if you intend it for non-lethal protection or recreation.
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#35 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:53 PM

Boltsniper comes back........ and just like that most of my work looks like childs play.

Glad your back, I was worried you were gone.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#36 flamebo388

flamebo388

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 09:40 PM

Very impressive, you should post that on some of the pump or stock class paintball forums, they'd love it. Guys, all you have to do is look at the open ejection port on the AR, most m4 airsoft guns that look that good would have a hop-up adjustment dial in there. Besides, last I checked bolt never mentioned buying an AS gun.
And as everyone knows, money makes the world go round. It's also the root of all evil, therefore the world going round is evil, and we should stop the rotation of the planet.

#37 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:56 PM

Very impressive, you should post that on some of the pump or stock class paintball forums, they'd love it. Guys, all you have to do is look at the open ejection port on the AR, most m4 airsoft guns that look that good would have a hop-up adjustment dial in there. Besides, last I checked bolt never mentioned buying an AS gun.

Plus I am pretty sure he owns an AR-15 plus some other pretty cool firearms.

#38 boltsniper

boltsniper

• Contributors
  • 591 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:23 AM

No it's not airsoft. Currently, it's a menagerie of parts from different makers now. Bushmaster lower receiver, Colt upper receiver and barrel, JP carrier, LMT bolt, Vltor stock, miscellaneous other parts. I`ve almost got enough spare parts to build another rifle. I want to build an 18" SPR style rifle. Need the spare money.... The optic is an Aimpoint CompML3. It's a 4 MOA red dot. I had 4X illuminated crosshair on there before but I wasn`t too fond of it. The red dot is fantastic.

Yeah, this was intended from the start to be a paintball rifle and that is what it is. It serves that purpose quite well. I`ve actually been experimenting with short stubby nerf "bullets" in the tube mag. Like 3/4" lengths of 5/8" FBR with the standard BB weight. I think with some tweaking it might actually work with the magazine, which would be freaking awesome.

#39 Jaffe

Jaffe

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:37 PM

Wow boltsniper that looks good! Do you have a diagram from the bolt, striker and valve?
GR.Jaffe

#40 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:27 PM

Man I wish I had that M4. I love guns and always have. My personal favorite is the .50 BMG with Armor piercing rounds. I wonder if it would be possible to build a NERF version of the Barret, guess I need to start thinking about that. And I hope that the new boltniper.com venture works well for you.

#41 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:50 PM

Man I wish I had that M4. I love guns and always have. My personal favorite is the .50 BMG with Armor piercing rounds. I wonder if it would be possible to build a NERF version of the Barret, guess I need to start thinking about that. And I hope that the new boltniper.com venture works well for you.

To do what? the .50 BMG is overkill on anything short of a tank. I know games only show minor injury from them but the force ebhind that bullet actually EXPLODES people who are shot with it. it will send pieces of you every were about 100 feet out.

But someone did put a casset mag on a titan and it punched through cardboard. I tried it myself and it does go through so if people are using shields you could get them through the shield but most titans aren't allowed at wars due to the fact that they can be painful.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#42 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:30 PM

BS, I was thinking about your feed system and realized I have an idea that may fix the need to roll the gun to load the last ball. I have a crude picture I made quickly in MS paint, as I don't have any sophisticated drawing programs. Essentally you make the ball feed work with a system of curved interlocking teeth that mate together to form a cylinder when pressed all the way together forcing the last ball into the breach.

Obviously you'd have to adjust the placement and spacing of a number of components for this to work. Also For strength the back end of each of the halves of the feeding system would have to be longer than in my picture. hope you like the idea, and that it works too.

Posted Image

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#43 the nerf god

the nerf god

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:33 PM

wow cool post.
"DO YOU HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE HOMESTARMY?THE GUTS?THE DETERMINATION?THE FIVE BUCKS?JOIN TODAY!"-homestarrunner

#44 n-Lord

n-Lord

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:56 AM

I thought to fix the feeding problem you could just put some flexible hose on the feed. The only problem i forsee is the tube bending sideways when it comes to bend up the slope.
[quote]Dear Jesus, I guess your bringing that to Hell with you.[/quote]
Forsaken Angel

quote]It's miley cyrus... duh![/quote]
Dark Shrimp

#45 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:54 AM

I thought to fix the feeding problem you could just put some flexible hose on the feed. The only problem i forsee is the tube bending sideways when it comes to bend up the slope.

Coefficient of friction between the balls and tubing would be higher than using a machined aluminum feedramp.

#46 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:42 AM

couldn't you get a really long peice of 1000-500 grit aluminum sand paper? That is kinda like how i do my crayola barrels if i cant find washables. Nice way to spend a rainy day.

#47 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:08 PM

To do what? the .50 BMG is overkill on anything short of a tank. I know games only show minor injury from them but the force ebhind that bullet actually EXPLODES people who are shot with it. it will send pieces of you every were about 100 feet out.

But someone did put a casset mag on a titan and it punched through cardboard. I tried it myself and it does go through so if people are using shields you could get them through the shield but most titans aren't allowed at wars due to the fact that they can be painful.

The .50 BMG also uses AP rounds witch are for anti personal use (obliviously). And I have seen what the .50 does, its sick. I saw a person kill some one with it on youtube (from iraq) and it split his skull in 2 from over a mile away. As for the clipped Titan, Starbuck did that. Its called the Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle.

#48 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:31 AM

couldn't you get a really long peice of 1000-500 grit aluminum sand paper? That is kinda like how i do my crayola barrels if i cant find washables. Nice way to spend a rainy day.

Why again do you want the friction?

#49 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:55 AM

The .50 BMG also uses AP rounds witch are for anti personal use (obliviously). And I have seen what the .50 does, its sick. I saw a person kill some one with it on youtube (from iraq) and it split his skull in 2 from over a mile away. As for the clipped Titan, Starbuck did that. Its called the Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle.

I've seen those things. It makes these explosion like things in the sand, dirt ect. Scary.

prometheus: How much higher is the friction?

#50 NerfRifleman

NerfRifleman

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:12 PM

thats amazing bolt, and i thought it was hard reproducing you FAR.

i only have one question, where did you get the spring for the magazine???
i need one for the shotgun design im working on, and it requires one of those springs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users