33 replies to this topic

#26 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • State:Washington

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:46 PM

Snіper.

My Magstrike is not modded exept on the clip- so it does not go back into the gun once I stop firing, and my Supermaxx 1500 is modded- not very heavily, but it gets about 25 feet. When I read mod results they all say that they reach 50 feet flat... I really have no intention of giving my 6 year old brother a mark to remind him to never play nerf again...

Um, well, actually, my SM1500 gets right around 80' flat. For indoor wars, I think the Magstrike does great on its own. It's my primary for outdoors (we play pistols only in the few indoor wars we have). My Magstrike probably gets somewhere between 60'-70', I haven't officially tested it. I don't really need to know ranges in numbers, as long as I have the feel for how far it can shoot in wars I'll be fine.

#27 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 06:20 AM

Because snlplng is considered a thing for losers. And it isn't practical.

LOL I shoot teh guy at 130 feeet lol i am 1337!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!one!!!!11!

The filter doesn't work on me because I am the I am the side admiral of NH.

scumbag.

EDIT: This doesn't mean I don't like people who like being a scumbag, I just don't like snlplng in general.

It does apply to you. You are just using an L instea of the typical I. And also, self proclaiming ownership of something that you joined just months ago isn't a good idea.

Meh. I was joking.

Edited by Ubermensch, 08 November 2007 - 06:21 AM.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#28 The Bone

The Bone

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 06:31 PM

Thank you for all the information. Also... what I meant by losing isn't killing the fun 130 feet away, and it isn't hunting the person like a sharpshooter exactly. I just feel that I am very accurate with my SM1500, and I'm not trying to brag. I think I will stick with my duo for now- enless a better gun comes out in 2008, or if I start playing serious outside wars, I will mod both my guns more to get better range...
No man ever won a war by dying for his country... he won it by making the enemy die for his

#29 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:55 PM

Thank you for all the information. Also... what I meant by losing isn't killing the fun 130 feet away, and it isn't hunting the person like a sharpshooter exactly. I just feel that I am very accurate with my SM1500, and I'm not trying to brag. I think I will stick with my duo for now- enless a better gun comes out in 2008, or if I start playing serious outside wars, I will mod both my guns more to get better range...

Anyone can be accurate from 50 feet away, no offence of course. Its just that the idea of a short range indoor scumbag is, to say the least, dumb.
Black Masks & Gasoline

#30 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 08 November 2007 - 08:06 PM

Somebody call the internet police...

Our filter is broken.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#31 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:44 PM

We should replace "loser" with "person who likes to take it in the butt," so when someone types "I am a loser" it then says "I am a person who likes to take it in the butt."

Thoughts?
I hate you.

#32 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:49 PM

We should replace "loser" with "person who likes to take it in the butt," so when someone types "I am a loser" it then says "I am a person who likes to take it in the butt."

Thoughts?

Nice. That pretty much sums up sn.pers in my opinion.

I agree with that.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#33 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:15 AM

"losing" could be replaced with "Taking it in the butt"
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#34 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:03 AM

"losing" could be replaced with "Taking it in the butt"

"Sniped" could be "took it in the butt"
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users