From Iceanubis

Just saying hello!

5 replies to this topic

#1 IceAnubis

IceAnubis

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:44 AM

Hi! It's been a long time, I know. I suppose I left on the note of completing Legendary Weapon 02- Getsurei (which is still sitting unfinished on a shelf.. something broke inside of it, and I haven't even opened it up to look in the past year and a half or whatever it's been).

Now I'm in art school, and I've stopped modding Nerf blasters. Nerf became too tedious and difficult for me, as I could only really play it with children and I was the only one who knew how to make and fix anything. Darts were lost, hours were spent messing around with air pressure I knew nothing about and flimsy plastics. I wanted to move on. I've grown to favor laser tag over Nerf, and I'll post ADV System 02- Getsurei MkII (Essentially a laser tag Legendary Weapon line) in the appropriate forum here when it's done. In any case, I wanted you all to know that I'm doing fine (if you remember me) and that I still think about you guys.

So, I hope the topic I made isn't improper somehow. Just wanted to say hello to you guys!

-Anubis

EDIT- Jesus Christ I joined over four years ago. It's been longer than I thought.

Edited by IceAnubis, 07 November 2007 - 05:45 AM.

#2 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 06:00 PM

Well, I don't know if you belong on this site if you don't at least mod guns... Yes, laser tag is fun, but thats not what this site is for. People may tend to look down on you if you live in the Off-Topic forum.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#3 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:37 PM

Well, I don't know if you belong on this site if you don't at least mod guns... Yes, laser tag is fun, but thats not what this site is for. People may tend to look down on you if you live in the Off-Topic forum.

Read some of his old posts. He doesn't live in the off topic forum and never did. You completely missed the point of this thread. Modding guns also isn't the purpose of this site, at least for me. It's for people to discuss Nerf in general, which also includes getting out and enjoying your guns.
I see nothing wrong with popping in to say hello after you've moved on from the hobby.
SexD Warves

#4 Richomundo

Richomundo

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:00 PM

Read some of his old posts. He doesn't live in the off topic forum and never did. You completely missed the point of this thread. Modding guns also isn't the purpose of this site, at least for me. It's for people to discuss Nerf in general, which also includes getting out and enjoying your guns.
I see nothing wrong with popping in to say hello after you've moved on from the hobby.

qft, everyone who is here has nerfed or is nerfing. Just because I don't post in general nerf talking about pipedreams and machine gun blasters doesn't mean we don't nerf.

A forum is a place to chill.

Welcome back!

#5 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:37 PM

Anubis, are you the person who came out with Rose's judgment?
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#6 IceAnubis

IceAnubis

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 03:05 PM

Anubis, are you the person who came out with Rose's judgment?

Yes.

The Legendary Weapons series was discontinued, even though both 02 Getsurei and 03 Ryuujin were in the process of being completed. Now, they have pretty much become the laser tag ADV system. ^-^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users