I Need Help With My Longshot

need to mod my longshot plz help

8 replies to this topic

#1 the nerf god

the nerf god

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:41 PM

this is my first post :blush: . i need help with my longshot, nothings wrong with it except it sucks. i was hopping to get it to go 50-100 feet. Does anyone have any mods to help me out? appreciate it.

badger i read the coc happy? Thanks for the help everyone that posted i appreciate it. keep on nerfin!

P.S. thanks nerfmonkey for covering my back :D .

Edited by the nerf god, 07 November 2007 - 04:41 PM.

"DO YOU HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE HOMESTARMY?THE GUTS?THE DETERMINATION?THE FIVE BUCKS?JOIN TODAY!"-homestarrunner

#2 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:11 AM

this is my first post :D . i need help with my longshot, nothings wrong with it except it sucks. i was hopping to get it to go 50-100 feet. Does any1 have any mods to help me out? appreciate it (don't bug me about my spelling and puntuation im bad at it :blush: ) .

the nerf god

I am going to give you a few pointers that will help you to survive here at NerfHaven. These are things that ALL new members need to learn pretty fast.
  • Saying that it is your first post isn't necessary. We can tell by your post count.
  • Read the Code of Conduct as this will help you greatly to avoid pissing off the admins.
  • As per the CoC, don't talk in AIM speak in the forums. You should be typing like you are typing out a paper for English class.
  • Just because you suck at spelling, grammar and punctuation and you tell us not to bug you about it, it doesn't give you a pass. Copy and paste your posts into a Word program on your computer to edit them before posting. This is also detailed in the CoC (which I am suspecting you never read).
  • You don't need to post your name to every entry. It is obvious who posted it by looking to our left.
  • There is no need to use so many smileys in a post. I don't think I've used a single one since I joined. Once again, this isn't AIM.

Now to answer your question, which includes another valuable lesson. If you had used the search function (here is a topic on how to use it properly: CLICK HERE for the Search Function Topic), you would have found plenty of longshot modification information. In fact, there is a pinned topic at the top of the Modifications Forums that is about 5 pages long and full of all the information you will ever need.

Finally, a little more information would be helpful for anyone to have a clue as to what is wrong with your LS.

**This message brought to you by Badger, the crabby old man that prays for a more literate and intelligent NH to appear on the horizon someday.**
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#3 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:26 AM

this is my first post :D . i need help with my longshot, nothings wrong with it except it sucks. i was hopping to get it to go 50-100 feet. Does any1 have any mods to help me out? appreciate it (don't bug me about my spelling and puntuation im bad at it :blush: ) .

Search button works really well, it's like Google, but for NH only.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#4 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:27 AM

Also right at the top, is a stickied topic about MODDING A LONGSHOT! CHECK THERE...gir.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#5 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:00 PM

HOLY CRAP!!!! Another LongShot topic? Use the search button. Heck there is even a sticky at the top of the Modifications page.

Edited by Dayko, 07 November 2007 - 03:01 PM.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#6 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:03 PM

You people are really annoying. Someone already told the kid to search, so get off his balls and shut the fuck up.
SexD Warves

#7 aguineapig

aguineapig

• Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:07 AM

I agree with nerfmonkey, stop flaming him he didn't know anybetter.

Edited by aguineapig, 08 November 2007 - 08:24 PM.

fun-petitive!

Her brother literally almost pissed herself.

DO NOT CLICK!!

#8 precisionnerfer

precisionnerfer

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:29 PM

this is my first post :lol: . i need help with my longshot, nothings wrong with it except it sucks. i was hopping to get it to go 50-100 feet. Does anyone have any mods to help me out? appreciate it.

badger i read the coc happy? Thanks for the help everyone that posted i appreciate it. keep on nerfin!

P.S. thanks nerfmonkey for covering my back :D .

Well, he still could use a little clean-up:

This is my first post :lol: . I need help with my longshot; nothings wrong with it except it sucks. I was hoping to get it to go 50-100 feet. Does anyone have any mods to help me out? I would appreciate it.

Badger, I read the COC; are you happy? Thanks for the help to everyone that posted; I appreciate it. Keep on nerfing!

P.S. Thanks for covering my back, Nerfmonkey :D .

I guess I'm just a little picky [ :P ] but for future reference just do as Badger says, and paste your post into Microsoft Word and it will make any grammar errors show.

Edited by precisionnerfer, 08 November 2007 - 12:35 PM.

"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."
-Piney-
"It is amazing what a bit of conversation can do, as apposed to just *^$(*#*^ about it."
-AJAQ-

#9 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:24 AM

I agree with nerfmonkey, stop flaming him he didn't know anybetter.

Was the purpose of this post to

a) Raise your post count

or

B ) Sound smart without actually posting any content

Everything that has to be said in this thread HAS been said, and the OP got what he wanted.

Edited by last_man_standin_, 09 November 2007 - 09:25 AM.

Black Masks & Gasoline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users