Photo

Nitefinder Help Please

3 replies to this topic

#1 xNFx 37

xNFx 37

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:19 PM

I have 3 NF's. One of which I did Precissionnerfer's mod to. The only thing different is a 4 inch Brass barrel and a ACE49er spring. When I shoot, the thing fishtails and goes like 10 feet where it should be 80.

Help?
it also has a cock on it

-Chief

#2 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:21 PM

Try better darts. If your darts are too light, the weight isn't centered, or something else, then this will be a common problem. Perhaps the assembly is crooked, but that shouldn't produce the fishtailing you described. Your darts could also be too loose in the barrel.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#3 xNFx 37

xNFx 37

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:23 PM

It's weird, because those darts work in my BBB and other guns...
it also has a cock on it

-Chief

#4 precisionnerfer

precisionnerfer

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:36 PM

If your brass is tighter then the stock part of your barrel that is a problem. Also it will mess up if it is not perfectly straight. A pic or two might help but that's all I can think of ATM.
"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."
-Piney-
"It is amazing what a bit of conversation can do, as apposed to just *^$(*#*^ about it."
-AJAQ-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users