Photo

Freebies Just Go Here I Didnt Belive It At First But Its True

13 replies to this topic

#1 FiveStarOpitz

FiveStarOpitz

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:50 AM

GO TO THIS LINK AND SIGN UP TO GET FREEBIES! IT WORKS BELIVE ME I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BUT IT DOES AND ITS AWSOME!

Admin Edit: Hmmm, I don't think so.
http://www.YouriPodT...php?ref=4292407

GO THERE TO GET A FREEBIES!

#2 precisionnerfer

precisionnerfer

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:12 AM

Hey man if this isn't a scam, please show us some pics of the stuff, the company you got it from, and perhpas the box it came in? Maybe a screen shot of the webpage where you get it? Not to be skeptical but.....
all of those are normally scams!!
"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."
-Piney-
"It is amazing what a bit of conversation can do, as apposed to just *^$(*#*^ about it."
-AJAQ-

#3 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:13 AM

OK, your gonna spammed so hard it'll make Paris Hilton look clean. Its a scam if they don't walk off with all your information then they'll sell it to the highest bidder who will. Last guy who did something like this was never seen again, so I suggest you get outta here fast before something bad happens. OH and if you put a hair drier into a tub full of water you get a jacuzzi.
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#4 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:53 AM

I don't like seeing shit like this on my forums. "Belive" it or not, its true. Adios, amigo.

FiveStarOpitz,

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until Tuesday, March 20, 2035 (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#5 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:23 AM

I remember seeing him drive around my area in a van with "free kids toys" on the side. I was wondering when he would go digital.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#6 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:14 PM

Maybe these things are spambots... Perhaps the admins at NHQ, NH, and FU can cross-reference IP addresses and check. It may help.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#7 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:59 PM

Yeah, I've actually got a small list of major bot IPs written down right here from FU, so if you guys need any help telling whos who, then PM me.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#8 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:04 PM

I think it's the "bong hits 4 jesus" dude doing it.
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#9 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:43 PM

I don't like seeing shit like this on my forums. "Belive" it or not, its true. Adios, amigo.

FiveStarOpitz,

Your account will not be functional until Tuesday, March 20, 2035 (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the unsuspension process.

-Groove

Hey thats Anarchy! :)

Togue twist

-Spam,Scam, Spam,Scam,Spam,Scam
It's a link to google......you idiots are worse than the spammers.
-Vacc

#10 frost vectron

frost vectron

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:25 PM

Case in point:

Don't post stupid shit right off the bat! If you're gonna post a NEW THREAD (especially in Off-topic), I suggest at least posting more than a fifty fairly intelligent posts.
Latest Modification: The Professional

"I am a leaf on the wind--watch how I soar" - Hoban "Wash" Washburne, Serenity.

#11 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:54 PM

So we won't be seeing any new topics from you in Off Topic for a long time?

I kid. But I think we should stop posting in this thread and let it die.

#12 The Metal Bullet

The Metal Bullet

• Banned
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:59 PM

I think it's the "bong hits 4 jesus" dude doing it.

FiveStarOpitz,

-Groove

Hey thats Anarchy! :)

Togue twist

-Spam,Scam, Spam,Scam,Spam,Scam

Case in point:

Don't post stupid shit right off the bat! If you're gonna post a NEW THREAD (especially in Off-topic), I suggest at least posting more than a fifty fairly intelligent posts.

So we won't be seeing any new topics from you in Off Topic for a long time?

I kid. But I think we should stop posting in this thread and let it die.

All of these posts... useless... This thread was over when Groove gave him the 9999 day special...

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA and Deaddumpsters posts actually were relevant to the topic. The rest saying "O Knoes he's banned" really shouldn't be posted.

I'm pretty sure you'll find that out the hard way...

Lock it before the noobs take over.
Help With donating for the Wildfire's that are spreading... Join me and thousands of others at...CA Wildfire Red Cross

EARN EASY MONEY... 100's a month.

#13 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:38 PM

All of these posts... useless... This thread was over when Groove gave him the 9999 day special...

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA and Deaddumpsters posts actually were relevant to the topic. The rest saying "O Knoes he's banned" really shouldn't be posted.

I fail to see how your post is really any different than what you just described in that giant quotebox clusterfuck on my screen. If there's one thing I don't like, it's people wasting my time.

Less backseat moderating, more time familiarizing yourself with your surroundings. Especially coming from a person who has less than two dozen posts.

Cheers,

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#14 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:38 PM

I fail to see how your post is really any different than what you just described in that giant quotebox clusterfuck on my screen. If there's one thing I don't like, it's people wasting my time.

Less backseat moderating, more time familiarizing yourself with your surroundings. Especially coming from a person who has less than two dozen posts.

Cheers,

-Groove

Yeah I totally agree with you broseph.

I LIKE TURTLES!
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users