Buzzbee Extra Clip Packs

Buzzbee be craaaaaazy...

19 replies to this topic

#1 Direct Threat

Direct Threat

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:53 PM

So I've seen the extra clip packs advertised as "Rapid Fire Reload Packs" on Buzzbee's site for a while now. 2 clips, 12 shells, 12 darts I'll probably just throw away. The good question is, has anyone actually seen these in person, at all, ever? I know they have a bad habit at times of putting stuff up on their site months before it hits retail, but I would love to know if anyone has seen these.

-In hindsight, I want that damn pirate pistol too.

Thanks,
DT

#2 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:00 PM

Would you like to purchase one off me with 4 shells?

#3 Z-man12

Z-man12

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:01 PM

I have seen them at a large K-mart.
I mod nerf guns so they look good. So leave my scopes, doodads, and trinkets alone I like them. I don't mind the weight and I started out that way on toy guns and its not going to change.

#4 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:13 PM

I have found packs with darts and shells only at a regular K-Mart before, but Big K-Mart (the horror) should stock the magazines as well. They're almost the only option besides KB Toys, as those two stores are the only places I have ever seen Buzz Bee merchandise. Plus, they have "low prices."
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#5 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:18 PM

I have seen them at a large K-mart.

Same here. Also my only source for Big Blasts (at $8.99 each)
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#6 Direct Threat

Direct Threat

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:48 PM

Thanks guys. Our locale retail stores must have just sworn a dark oath against buzzbee. I went all over town today, I even braved K-Mart, with proper ventillation gear of course, I wouldn't want any airborn diseases, but didn't find anything. I'll have to drive further out, or make a pact with some dark gods.

Anyone know the soul to dollar exchange rate off hand?

#7 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:50 PM

http://www.xe.com doesn't list it but the bank said it was .0042:1

How many packs do you need?

Edited by CaptainSlug, 31 October 2007 - 10:50 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#8 Blasphemy

Blasphemy

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:53 PM

I've seen them at K-Mart also. It's funny, K-Mart tends to have a wider variety of Buzz Bee products available than most other places.
When speaking about a swallow, always make sure you know whether it is an African or European swallow. It is very important.

#9 Direct Threat

Direct Threat

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:07 PM

http://www.xe.com doesn't list it but the bank said it was .0042:1

How many packs do you need?

I'll find out tomorrow. I think 4, but depending on the price, and how many longshots my group bought this week, maybe less.

#10 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:37 PM

Longshots don't take buzzbee clips. Only cliptek and rapid fire rifle do.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#11 Direct Threat

Direct Threat

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:56 PM

Longshots don't take buzzbee clips. Only cliptek and rapid fire rifle do.

More longshots = less need for rapidfires and clip teks. IE stocking up on clip fed weaponry for larping.

#12 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 09:18 AM

Direct Threat, where do you larp with guns? I larp in the medieval style, it would be really cool to larp with guns.
Discretion is the better part of valor, thats why I carry a very big axe.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

What have I got in my pocket? (tolkien)

#13 Direct Threat

Direct Threat

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:45 AM

Direct Threat, where do you larp with guns? I larp in the medieval style, it would be really cool to larp with guns.

The dirty south my friend, the dirty south.
(Atlanta specifically, or ATL (cause its easier to spell) for the more uncouth)

http://www.redbutton...site/index.html

#14 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:03 PM

I got a few things to share, 1: Like Lynx said, Longshots DO NOT take buzzbee clips. Believe me. Ive tried. hard. 2: No, I haven't seen buzzbee anything anywhere yet, I am gonna go over to kb toys next week or so. Ive even got a BIG K mart that I can just ride my bike over to (cant drive yet) And 3. This is to Captain Slug. YOU GOT A BIG BLAST FOR 8.99?!?!? I can't find them in any K marts in Puget Sound! (thats in western WA, where I live)

#15 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:48 PM

This is to Captain Slug. YOU GOT A BIG BLAST FOR 8.99?!?!? I can't find them in any K marts in Puget Sound! (thats in western WA, where I live)

Yep. My nearest K-Mart sells them at $8.99 now. They used to sell them at $9.99, no idea why the price went down. The only stock Buzz Bee items and a few Nerf brand pistols.
I paid $14.00 for a Blast Bazooka, but that was in Canada because I didn't have a ton of options as to what to buy.
I personally prefer the Big Blast over the Blast Bazooka simply because I've never had a Big Blast crap out on me in a way I couldn't fix.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 01 November 2007 - 08:49 PM.

#16 Direct Threat

Direct Threat

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 09:24 PM

I got a few things to share, 1: Like Lynx said, Longshots DO NOT take buzzbee clips. Believe me. Ive tried. hard. 2: No, I haven't seen buzzbee anything anywhere yet, I am gonna go over to kb toys next week or so. Ive even got a BIG K mart that I can just ride my bike over to (cant drive yet) And 3. This is to Captain Slug. YOU GOT A BIG BLAST FOR 8.99?!?!? I can't find them in any K marts in Puget Sound! (thats in western WA, where I live)

For the second time, I'm very much aware that the two guns do not share clips. I am stockpiling CLIP FED GUNS, and for each longshot I have, I need one less of ANOTHER clip fed gun.

#17 nelsmister

nelsmister

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:14 PM

Never seen them ever it is on the buzz bee website, but can't find them. I did find darts and shells, but no clips.
Got tips e-mail me tjnel12@comcast.net

#18 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:38 PM

My Walmart sells packs of shells and darts, but I don't ever remember seeing clips separately for sale. If you need an RFR clip, I have one I could sell. KB toys might have clips for sale, but I was only there for an AT3K so I didn't look.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#19 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:14 PM

The same at my Wal-Mart, in fact I bought one today....
EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#20 Blasphemy

Blasphemy

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:32 PM

Never seen them ever it is on the buzz bee website, but can't find them. I did find darts and shells, but no clips.

Buddy, how about checking the date next time before you post, okay?
When speaking about a swallow, always make sure you know whether it is an African or European swallow. It is very important.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users