Photo

Nerf Panzerfaust

7 replies to this topic

#1 Capt Spaceface

Capt Spaceface

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:29 PM

Here's what I made when my titan's shell broke, it's just a titan's internal hotglued/ducttaped to a piece of 3/4" PVC. I didn't realize how much it actually looked like a panzerfaust (minus the missle and the launch tube thingy) until I was done making it. The black stuff on the orange tube isn't e-tape, it's hockey/grip tape, to increase friction and make a little bit more pressure build up before the missle shoots.

Here it is

Posted Image

Heres a close up of the front

Posted Image

Heres an actualy WWII panzerfaust

Posted Image

Ranges are about 60-70 ft with 15 pumps, a lil under 80 with 20 (both flat, about 4ft off the ground), but I never pump it more than 20 times.

Edited by Capt. Spaceface, 30 October 2007 - 02:03 PM.

#2 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:38 PM

Hmm I dont think this is a homemade as much as it is an intergration but still GREAT JOB! :D

#3 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:50 PM

Hmm I dont think this is a homemade as much as it is an intergration but still GREAT JOB!

When did he say it was a homemade? I remember the good old days, when an intergration required to be more than one Nerf gun combined into eachother, not a titan air tank taped to some pvc.

On a more relavant note, I did somthing very similar to this, after my titan mysteriously broke when I went to Ottawa. Your's is much nicer looking than mine was.

I might be blind, but I don't see any pump on there, where is it?

Edited by penguin807, 29 October 2007 - 02:59 PM.

#4 Capt Spaceface

Capt Spaceface

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 04:18 PM

The pump is the second mess of duct tape starting from the left, it's that little raise ontop of the pipe.

#5 Kenpachi Taicho

Kenpachi Taicho

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:55 PM

I like the "big ass missle on a stick" look. I think this would be a very portable long range weapon, but that depends on its range. So what kind of ranges can you reach with this, and with how many pumps?

Edited by Kenpachi_Taicho, 29 October 2007 - 10:57 PM.

#6 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 04:40 PM

I like the "big ass missle on a stick" look. I think this would be a very portable long range weapon, but that depends on its range. So what kind of ranges can you reach with this, and with how many pumps?

Dude, he already said:

"Ranges are about 60-70 with 15 pumps" :lol:
The chances of one person taking a bomb on a plane are one in a million. The chances of two people taking a bomb on a plane are one in a trillion. So if you're scared of a terrorist attack, bring a bomb on a plane.

#7 el swifto

el swifto

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:51 PM

Did you get those ranges anlged or flat? Oops, my bad.

You should do oompa's titan mod so then it would be a nice loser rifle and stil have the missle firing capability.

Edited by el swifto, 01 November 2007 - 07:41 PM.

#8 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:22 PM

Ranges are about 60-70 ft with 15 pumps, a lil under 80 with 20 (both flat, about 4ft off the ground),
but I never pump it more than 20 times.

Dude, read before posting.

Edited by Spectre666, 01 November 2007 - 07:23 PM.

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users