Animal Crossing

Digital Heroin

4 replies to this topic

#1 JiF

JiF

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 December 2002 - 01:39 PM

Does anyone else play Animal Crossing? I've had it since October, and I'm still thoroughly addicted to it. I don't care if it's kiddie, it's incredible.
-=JiF=-

"We don't necessarily discriminate, we just exclude certain types of people."

#2 Doogie

Doogie

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 04:26 PM

An excellent game. Fun fun fun!
But I no longer play, since it wasn't my console. Oh well, I have my PC.

#3 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 06:55 PM

Ahh, I would have never mentioned it otherwise in front of you guys, but I love that game too. I've been playing since Christmas and I have a house rating of over 150,000 from the Happy Room Academy, with a perfect town rating and all that good stuff. No cheating either! *crosses fingers* I hope to get every single last item before next Christmas. Agh, so addictive. If you have any questions, I am the source of answers!

Anyhow, people complain about the graphics of this game... It was originally slated to come out for the N64, so go figure. It is possible to collect actual old NES cartridges in the game, and put them in your house for you to play. In fact, there is a way to unlock the Legend of Zelda and Mario Bros. games. It's really such a expansive game. I implore all of ye men who are sure of your manliness to go out and buy it. You won't be let down! Or, wait for the next one to come out, which is rumored to have online capabilities! Imagine visiting your friends town over the internet and chopping down all of his shubbery near his house with your giant axe! Whew, that's enough for now. *swallows a "chill" pill*
"The 'dance goes on..."

#4 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 12:14 AM

I got it, i dunno i was let down. The interaction was always the same. The same conversations, the same tasks, the same day over and over. Just not my thing. Maybe i'll try it again, but i don't know, i don't think i could stand it for much mroe than a week.
Happiness is a foam gun.

#5 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 07:07 PM

That's the beauty of the thing! You don't have to think about anything to get what you want in this game. It's just a fun, colorful, land of happiness! If they included a ball pit, I would never leave. :o Superadaquabat, maybe it would be different if you had friends who played the game too? I'm always trying to make my home better than my buddies. "Hmm, who's house has a working slot machine, the Donkey Kong NES game, AND centerfold wallpaper? Ah yes, mine!" Rock.
"The 'dance goes on..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users