NerfHaven: Buzz Bee New Guns! - NerfHaven

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Buzz Bee New Guns! second pic looks sweet

#1 User is offline   nerfer34 

• Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:10 PM

http://www.buzzbeetoys.com/US/RSAirBlaster...2006/04100.html http://www.buzzbeetoys.com/US/RSAirBlaster...2006/04750.html

EDIT- I found another.

http://www.buzzbeetoys.com/US/RSAirBlaster...2006/04310.html

This one looks cool because of its shell ejection. The problem with buzz bee is that the guns don't get too good ranges...

This post has been edited by nerfer34: 09 April 2006 - 05:13 PM

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#2 User is offline   Enigma1313 

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:13 PM

That Tommy 20 looks pretty crazy...like an RF20 with a cosmetic change. It doesn't look too comfy to hold, though...check out the trigger-handle placement. The other one just looks like an LBB knockoff.

EDIT: Mustang Six, eh? It looks to be Buzz Bee's Maverick Answer...with cool shell-ejection (my favorite thing about Buzz Bee Guns) and a really gay-looking orange thing on the front.

This post has been edited by Enigma1313: 09 April 2006 - 05:15 PM

"Excellence over Compassion. Hatred over Foregiveness. Dedication before Forfeit. So is the way of the Enigma."
-Excerpt from the Preamble of the Enigma Code.

#3 User is offline   nerfer34 

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:14 PM

Ya I agree.

I hate buzz bees color scheme.

This post has been edited by nerfer34: 09 April 2006 - 05:21 PM

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#4 User is offline   AssassinNF 

• State:NULL (No Answer)

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:57 PM

The Tommy 20 is motorized so it's going to be loud as hell, and it won't work if it is anything like the Triple Mech. (maximun range is 2 inches with that piece of shit. I burned it, And it stunk up my house.)

The LBB knockoff..... Lanard should sue them. That would be great.

And the gay version of the maverick.......

Shell ejection sucks during a war, and I'm not impressed with their other shell ejection guns (My Double shot gets a max range of 5 feet.) I'll stick with Nerf's Mav.

I've already wasted $40 on buzz bee guns that suck, and I'm not going to buy these.

I HATE BUZZ BEE GUNS. (No offense to anyone who has gotten one to actually work...)
What the fuck happened to NRev?

#5 User is offline   Ryan201821 

• Prince Edward
  • Group: Contributors
  • State:Illinois

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:29 PM

I actually think the LBB knock-off will be pretty good...Maybe it will be easier to plug the pump on this one.

VACC, on 13 May 2011 - 07:30 AM, said:

Consider it a bottled universe under the magnanimous control of Ryan McNumbers. Trying to redefine the foundation of said universe will ultimately result in the cessation of your existence within it.

#6 User is offline   Jabs 

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:18 PM

None of these guns really surpasses anything available on the market now. The Big Blast looks JUST like Lanards sonic bazooka, which gets tops the range of an At2k whence modded.

The Mustang is a shell (read: crappier) version of the mav.

Probably the most promising is the sweet looking tommy gun. I just want to buy it to paint it black. But it would be a lesser version of the Rf20 seeing as its only as fast as you can pull the trigger and the battery will make each successive shot weaker.

Overall there's nothing to get too excited over here. My money is still on the nerf fall line up. -Jabs

#7 User is offline   LordoftheRing434 

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:44 PM

The only one that looks like it holds virtually any promise is the LBB knockoff. I think the other two won't get that far. The thing that irks me about the BuzzBee blasters is that the plastic seems so fragile. And it isn't quite a good idea to burn them. There's a decent chance that you could be breathing in some carcinogen in the plastic fumes.

Frankly, I'm not a BuzzBee fanatic, but it was interesting to look at.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#8 User is offline   CaptainSlug 

• Resident Mad Scientist
  • Group: Contributors
  • State:NULL (No Answer)

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:33 PM

So, I'm still left wondering why they want to make their guns look like they were torn out of an old cartoon. I understand perfectly well not wanting them to look like real guns, but I can't imagine a toy gun that looks like a motorized bubble blower appealing to a younger me.

This post has been edited by CaptainSlug: 09 April 2006 - 08:33 PM

#9 User is offline   GeneralPrimevil 

• Location:West Michigan, in a basement, chained to a wall, with nothing but a puter and a NiteFinder to keep me busy.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:31 AM

I wonder what would happen with a few heatsinks, fans, 12VDC 100+amp PSU (re: car battery), and a capacitor would do to that electric thing...
Muahahaha... :blink:
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#10 User is offline   The Fallen 

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:53 AM

Possibly the best looking piece of crap that I have ever seen from Buzz Bee: The tommy.

#11 User is offline   Anima 

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:56 PM

o,o

The 'Wild Wing' looks like a Dr. Seuss gun! Who did they have working on that thing?!

The Tommy could use some work. Knowing it's motorized though pretty much eliminates any chance of decent power. Their other motorized gun was the most pathetic toy I've ever had the misfortune to use.

The LBB knockoff actually looks better I think... Hopefully the insides are as durable and easy to mod.
On the web, your language skills are your appearance and odor. Don't be a smelly elephant man.

#12 User is offline   MAC 

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:32 PM

Doesnt Lanard own buzz bee.....

#13 User is offline   Uncle Hammer 

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:52 PM

No lanard is there own company. Definately a LBB knockoff. Tommy 20 looks ok but battery powered guns suck. The mustang actually might be promising. Notce the cocking mechanism is similar to a Maxshot. That thing looks more like a force gun than anything. I think the musang six might be a good one. But then again buzzbee has dissapointed us many times over.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#14 User is offline   ItalionStallion 

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:59 PM

Be glad there is atleast competition. I guarantee the new NERF guns would not have looked as good if it wasn't from the Buzz Bee/Lanard pressure.

#15 User is offline   z80 

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:10 PM

Uncle Hammer, on Apr 10 2006, 03:52 PM, said:

No lanard is there own company. Definately a LBB knockoff. Tommy 20 looks ok but battery powered guns suck. The mustang actually might be promising. Notce the cocking mechanism is similar to a Maxshot. That thing looks more like a force gun than anything. I think the musang six might be a good one. But then again buzzbee has dissapointed us many times over.

Well, we've all seen how shitty those shells are, but if you brass that thing, you may be able to get some good ranges.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users