Photo

Lanard Stealth Shot

5 replies to this topic

#1 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:28 PM

Today I was at my local toy store wanting to buy a couple at2k's unfortunately they were all gone (so was everything else nerf). But I did find this and I havn't seen any other posts on this. It seems that Lanard has made another nerf knock-off and this time it's based on the sspb. They get same ranges and are the same size. I prefer the looks of this one, but that's just me.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#2 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:37 PM

Awesome find. I think the sspb looks better in my opinion. I also dont like the plastic Lanard uses.

#3 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:40 PM

This gun has supposedly been out for a while, since it was in the brochure when I bought my First Shot. Me and NM looked at it. I've never actually seen one in stores though. Cool, I'll look for one.
Been a while.
#bro

#4 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:46 PM

I got two of these but the had leaks and would let the air out and they dont like having the release valve pluged. But they were two for the price of one sspb.

-DTR
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

#5 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:24 PM

Good find, but old news. I've got a picture of me with one at Hasbro HQ from 2 years ago.
I hate you.

#6 Agent X10

Agent X10

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:25 PM

Yeah, I got one two years ago, and integrated it into a NF. The one thing I like about it better than the Nerf ones is that you don't have to saw off the cap on the pump to plug the air release valve, and I believe that you have to do that on all of the Nerf ones. About the same performance of a Nerf SSPB style gun, over-all, I believe.
"I hear footsteps in the attic!"
"Mice!"
"And foul oaths and curses!"
"Ill-bred mice!"

"I cut brass with my teeth. No, I use a dremel and a cutting wheel." --Ompa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users