• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 10:14 PM

And before anyone says it, I searched for the following terms:
Lightning Blitz
Lightnin' Blitz
Lightning
Hailstorm

And none of them returned what I wanted to see. On Yakmans, there is a mod, but it doesn't really go in-depth the barrels. I know how to modify it and everything.

Really, more than a mod tut., I am looking for ranges. What are the average ranges for a plugged pump, barrel replaced Lightning Blitz/Hailstorm.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

#2 LiKnSmAkScOmIn

LiKnSmAkScOmIn

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 11:46 PM

Check ItallionStallion's site, he has a writeup for brass/PETG.

I believe it gets 70-90 feet, and if you divert the air from all the barrels into 1 long barrel, it goes 120-150.
Morons With Guns own you.

#3 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 07:26 PM

it goes 120-150.

Are you sure on that? Man, that would be friggin huge. I never really took the LB into consideration. I didn't really like it. I guess that seriously would have potential.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#4 BoltMasterZero

BoltMasterZero

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 12:00 PM

I've gotten similar ranges so its definately not out of the question. Tlp_Balps used to have a single barrel mod on NerfHQ. He used vinyl to connect all the barrels into one main PVC barrel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users