Photo

Apoc Round Schedule and Signup

21 replies to this topic

Poll: Apoc Round Schedule and Signup (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Period 1

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Period 2

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Period 3

Period 4

Period 5

Period 6

Period 7

Period 8

Period 9

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:27 AM

Period /     Time      / Round Types
1      / 10:15 - 10:50 / Deathmatch  -  4 Team DM
2      / 11:05 - 11:40 / Deathmatch  -  Carpe    
3      / 11:55 - 12:30 / Full Roster DM 
4      / 12:45 - 1:20  / Deathmatch  -  Carpe  -  3 Team VIP
5      / 1:35  - 2:10  / 4 Team DM   -  Carpe  -  VIP
6      / 2:25  - 3:00  / Deathmatch A-  Carpe  -  Deathmatch B
7      / 3:15  - 3:50  / Deathmatch  -  4 Team DM
8      / 4:05  - 4:40  / Full Roster DM
9      / 4:55  - 5:30  / Deathmatch  -  Primaries Gunslinger Heaven

Period 6: Deathmatch A will be in the forest, DM B will be in one of the fields. Other rounds of DM may be in either, but for this period you get to choose ahead of time.

See the List of Game Types for an explanation of Deathmatch, Carpe and Gunslinger Heaven.
The rules for VIP at Apoc will be thus:

Goal: To eliminate the other team's VIP, and then eliminate the other team.
Each team chooses a VIP, and tells the other team(s) who it is. The VIP has three lives. When the VIP is hit, they have a 15 second respawn, and may run away from the action while counting in. However, the VIP must indicate that he is still counting in by holding up his blaster or arm, and clearly indicate when he is back in the game. Every non-VIP player has a fifteen second respawn and unlimited lives, and must respawn on the side of the field closest to their VIP, but away from the battle as with deathmatch. When a team's VIP is eliminated, that team's players can no longer spawn in. A team wins when they have eliminated all other players.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#2 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:33 AM

I would be very surprised if there is enough attendance to run 3 rounds at a time we've never really don't that successfully in the past.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#3 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:52 AM

I would be very surprised if there is enough attendance to run 3 rounds at a time we've never really don't that successfully in the past.

Sitting out is an easy round to run.

#4 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:54 AM

We're likely to have 60 people playing at once. 20 should be more than enough to run any of those rounds. If we have to cancel one or two rounds in the middle of the day due to lack of interest, no one is going to cry about it.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#5 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:07 AM

Are we going to be held to what we choose? I mean I want to play what I choose at the time but I also want to hang with the local guys and we might not all hav e chosen the same.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#6 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:08 AM

I'm just gauging interest in the rounds. You're not required to stick with what you choose, but it would help if you did.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#7 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

Ok well I sure as hell am not sitting a round out anywhere. I should follow what I choose the whole day.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#8 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:50 AM

Seems like this is going to be a fun time... I think I am avoiding that Forest round for fear of a rumored plant.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#9 bhajj94

bhajj94

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:59 AM

Which round(s) is the clan round? The 4 TD's?
Probably lurking somewhere...

#10 TED

TED

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:03 AM

Which round(s) is the clan round? The 4 TD's?

Yes but PA power does not meet the needed requirements for eligebility in any clan vs clan match.

But there will be a great view from the bleachers if you would like to watch.

Edited by TED, 03 August 2012 - 11:04 AM.

#11 bhajj94

bhajj94

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:17 AM

Yes but PA power does not meet the needed requirements for eligebility in any clan vs clan match.

But there will be a great view from the bleachers if you would like to watch.

What are those requirements again?

#12 TED

TED

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

What are those requirements again?

Don't suck.

Also posting gun pics with your brother eating in the background is an automatic ban.

Edited by TED, 03 August 2012 - 11:19 AM.

#13 bhajj94

bhajj94

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:19 AM

Don't suck.

Shouldn't be a problem.

#14 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:21 AM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Great thread guys.

So is 4TDM going to be only clan based, or is there going to be a full roster 4 TDM that isn't exclusive?

#15 TED

TED

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

Shouldn't be a problem.

But oddly enough it is.

#16 bhajj94

bhajj94

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

But oddly enough it is.

Dude, what is your problem? I made a small mistake and apologized for it, I don't really think that it should carry out this far...

#17 TED

TED

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

Dude, what is your problem? I made a small mistake and apologized for it, I don't really think that it should carry out this far...

I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't think there was an issue between us.

#18 bhajj94

bhajj94

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't think there was an issue between us.

Fine, then were good?

#19 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Without the Canadians and U3, I wasn't planning on having an official clan round. There are a variety of problems with having a 4-team clan round that are difficult to address at a war like Apoc where time and preparation are limited. I guess if you really want to challenge one of the other clans to a match, and they accept, we might be able to set you up with a small deathmatch or carpe in the 4th 5th or 6th period, but I can't make any guarantees.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#20 Phree Agent

Phree Agent

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

Are these all primary rounds, or can any of the above be modified to use pistols and the like? I think pistol Carpe would be especially fun/exhausting.

#21 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

Are these all primary rounds, or can any of the above be modified to use pistols and the like? I think pistol Carpe would be especially fun/exhausting.

These are all primary rounds. We haven't really been doing pistol rounds in NJ for a long time now, and I think the general consensus is that too many people take liberties with what would be considered a 'pistol'.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#22 Shoopy

Shoopy

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

Calm down Bhajj. Let the guns do the talking tomorrow.
You know you all want to crouch like a tiger...

PA POWER Clan Is that all ya got?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users