Palm Sunday War - Barrabbas' Revenge Sunday April 1, 2012
Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:59 AM
Where: Centennial Park
9400 S Oak Park Ave
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Let's let the whole nation know where Nerfing is at!
- Don't be a Jerk or Camper
- Stock Ammo Only
- A "Hit" is defined by the projectile coming to a complete stop and dropping to the ground. Ricochets, grazes, bank shots, etc., do not count. Hits on clothing/accesories count as hits.
- NO homemades, or blowguns
- Shields are allowable up to 5" diameter
- Blasters count as shields. Large ammo breaks shields
- Melee weapons no larger than 12" are allowed in specific rounds
- We provide the darts, but suggested donation to help our group keep going is $5
- Event host has final word on game rulings, bans, etc.
Here's what to bring:
- Nerf Blasters and backups in case of breakage
- Eye Protection, or else you won't be able to play
- Lunch and Drinks
Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:59 AM
Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:01 AM
This post has been edited by hummer: 25 March 2012 - 09:01 AM