P.W.N>U ~ PA War Nerfers Unite!
Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:06 PM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:53 PM
1. If you are coming off of Rt. 30 then get off of the Wrightsville exit.
2. Head towards the Wrightsville bridge. It is the same whether you came from Colombia (through town) or on Rt. 30.
3. After going over the Wrightsville bridge TURN RIGHT, it is a tight turn! You will be on a slight right curve and be forced to head either left into town or right under the bridge just turn right.
4. After that tight right from the bridge make an immediate right at the T - intersection. Follow this road for a few miles. You will go up and down hills and past horse pastures.
5. When you went a few miles and after going down a large hill you will continue around a curve and be at the marina. At this point you are pretty much there just turn right into KLINES RUN PARK!
6. After you are in Klines Run Park take either the right lane (wood duck lane) or the left lane up the hill. If you go up the hill, the next right is where the parking is, next to a porta pottie. We will be at the top of that hill. If you go down wood duck lane then just follow it around until you get to the porta pottie on the other side.
Additional note: Don't worry if you passed the first entrance to the park as there is another one a couple tenths of a mile down. If you happen to miss that one then the next roadway on the right past both klines run park entrances is another road you can take to get to the top of the hill.
This post has been edited by RedShot: 29 March 2012 - 03:54 PM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:01 PM
We are still going to have the war this weekend for those that weren't sure!
Thanks, hope to see many of you guys out there!
Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:24 AM
I'm seeing a 70%+ chance of rain on Saturday morning.
This post has been edited by shandsgator8: 30 March 2012 - 03:25 AM
Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:31 AM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:46 AM
Wood Duck Lane is the path on the right. Yes, you can actually drive a car down that.
This is just to the left of the above link. It's the entrance to the park, and the sign reads something like "Klines Run Park"
This is the other entrance to the park. It's farther south on Kline's Run Road, and you can't miss that picnic area from the road. You can park here if there's no parking farther in the park, and you can pull into the tiny path here as well, since they all end up at the same loop.