• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Nerf Guns

#31 User is offline   Crankymonky 

• It's The Dean!
  • Group: Members
  • State:NULL (No Answer)

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

Pricing information for these blasters and other upcoming releases, according to K-mart. I cannot say that all stores will have these prices, but they do differ slightly from the MSRPs previously mentioned.

N-Strike Reflex $5.99
Vortex Nitron $49.99
Vortex Vigilon $17.99
Vortex Proton $12.99
Nerf scout 2 pack $19.99

This post has been edited by Crankymonky: 07 August 2011 - 08:45 PM

Tyranny Response Team

#32 User is offline   burning-ice 

• State:Missouri

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:03 PM

The praxis looks all-out sexy as hell. Cant wait till my TRU gets them. They normally get stuff weeks early (about a month). Seeing the disks fire makes me wonder what it could do to a slug...
I lurk alot.
If I double post blame my internet, I apologize.

#33 User is online   Curly 

• State:Ontario

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

burning-ice, on 16 August 2011 - 03:03 PM, said:

Seeing the disks fire makes me wonder what it could do to a slug...

Absolutely nothing. Hasbro has made them nearly unmodifiable, except the Nitron.

#34 User is offline   Strike 

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:10 PM

Well isn't that interesting the Walmart where I live has already released them. At least the least the Vigilon, Nitron, and proton

This post has been edited by Strike: 08 September 2011 - 03:53 PM

#35 User is offline   Umbra Serpens 

• State:Iowa

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:48 PM

The new N-Strike ELITE series, in my opinion, is a good new line. However, I don't personally think they're reliable in comparison to their standard N-Strike counterparts. Or rather, I got gypped.

See, I got a Rampage a few weeks ago, and it fired spectacularly. The distance was better than expected, and the drum turned the darts into the chamber without a hitch. Then, everything changed in the middle of a Nerf War. The gun jammed during a slamfire session, which I no longer perform due to the effects of this occurance. On one of my pullbacks, unaware of the jam that had just alligned, I pulled back hard enough that internals were bent to the point of leaving stress marks. I ended up getting it replaced free of charge, claiming it was defective out of the box (which in my opinion, it was).

The replacement sent did not get the same distance, and was rather disappointing in that regard. It still fires a little farther than our Raiders, but not by much. At least this one has no problems though, as tested on the field.

Now, I've never had a problem like this with my Alpha Trooper or any of our other weapons from the N-Strike series, before or after the modifications we made. So, all in all, I'm a little disappointed in the ELITE series, but perhaps I just overestimated them from the start. They're not bad guns at all, and I recommend that others test them and give opinions as well. Perhaps I was just unlucky with mine.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

This post has been edited by Langley: 12 August 2012 - 07:41 AM

"The world isn't as bad as you'd think" - DOLLARS

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users