Photo

The Sneak Shot

my first guide so srry if you dont like it.

12 replies to this topic

#1 ninja mods

ninja mods

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:47 PM

hey i was at goodwill and found a sneakshot. it was broken so the clerk gave it to me for $.69. for that reason i was not afraid to break(again). the problem with the gun is the gears were popping. you will understand later on in the guide.

the gun without modding has the yellow barrel which moves around so you can shoot at a 90 degree angle.
Posted Image

then open the gun up and the first thing you can do is pull the barrel out. (it came out without any problem for me)
http://i363.photobuc...ds/P1000674.jpg
(you can see the gears here, they are white.

next I improved the seal on the plunger rod by using craft foam which i just pulled off of a big bad bow arrow. i used one of the fins. then i taped it on with masking tape.
Posted Image
http://i363.photobuc...ds/P1000678.jpg

then to get the new barrel i used 1/2 inch cpvc which i love because i can get 20 ft for about 3 bucks but to insert the barrel i had to dremel out some of the shell.
http://i363.photobuc...ds/P1000679.jpg

put the gun back together and voila! you just got a gun that can get 60 regularly.
http://i363.photobuc...ds/P1000886.jpg

ps: i forgot to mention, if your barrel doesn't fit duct tape fixes everything.
have fun

#2 bigred1rifleman

bigred1rifleman

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:02 PM

Cough cough *CoC* cough cougH
You should probably fix your grammar before the admins catch you.

~F!nnster

Edited by bigred1rifleman, 24 February 2009 - 07:59 PM.

#3 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:09 PM

Wow, I really like the look of that shell... without the little gimmick barrel, it'd look sweet.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#4 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:03 PM

You should probably fix your grammar before the admins will get after you.

The irony in that sentence is ridiculous.

#5 dizzyduck

dizzyduck

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:12 PM

You should probably fix your grammar before the admins will get after you.

The irony in that sentence is ridiculous.

added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole.

Also, a bit more instruction rather than summary would be very helpful to those of us trying to follow along. When in doubt, explain. It's better to sound too wordy than to leave your audience in a situation where they have to ask questions because you did not clarify something that you could have easily done in your write-up. I don't mean to sound like a backseat moderator, but being new really is not an excuse for posting a poor write-up. Basic grammar and capitalization is not just a formality, it makes your write-up easier for people to read and understand what you are trying to say. Not to mention, it keeps people from flaming the dickens out of you. It's not something that takes a particularly long time.

Edited by dizzyduck, 23 February 2009 - 11:10 PM.

Duck off.
Art & Stuff

#6 bigred1rifleman

bigred1rifleman

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:07 PM

Ugh. I fixed it. ;)

~F!nnster

Edited by bigred1rifleman, 24 February 2009 - 04:07 PM.

#7 General Nerf

General Nerf

• Banned
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:25 PM

That is such an old gun why bother putting it in here?

P.S. stop it with the grammar stuff if you guys wanna be critics go into the movie buisness (i spelled that wrong i know it).
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I am Rambo Fear me with all your might! ugh nnnnnoooooo I just got shot with a nerf dart! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! eh..eh..help me...

#8 Darth Tom

Darth Tom

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:28 PM

I think the Sneak Shot is a nifty little gun. I've always liked how it looked, and knowing it has potential, I might keep an eye out for one. 69 feet isn't anything to laugh at, especially since this would be a novelty only for me.

And as far as this goes..

P.S. stop it with the grammar stuff if you guys wanna be critics go into the movie buisness (i spelled that wrong i know it).

Tell that to the administration. See what happens.

#9 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:47 PM

How does this gun work? What is the purpose of the the Sneak in this? Is is just because the barrel can be tilted upwards to a 90 degree angle? And is it really that sneaky? Therese a Big Purple and green neon sticker on the side of the gun, reading "Sneakshot" in all capital letters.
D0 U LiK3Z /\/\UDkIpZ? http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Burnboy85 <--- Clicky Cliky!

#10 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:18 PM

How does this gun work? What is the purpose of the the Sneak in this? Is is just because the barrel can be tilted upwards to a 90 degree angle? And is it really that sneaky? Therese a Big Purple and green neon sticker on the side of the gun, reading "Sneakshot" in all capital letters.

It's supposed to have a "mirror" on top, so you can turn the barrel around a corner, but not yourself, and use the "mirror" to aim.

#11 Drew is nerfing

Drew is nerfing

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:53 PM

that bolt looks like it has a huge amount of travel! I could imagine that with extra springs that thing could be made into a worthy primary!

#12 m14

m14

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:25 PM

Don't you think that putting on a cpvc coupler would make reloading easier? How do you load it right now? Do you put the dart in at the end, and then ramrod it down? Overall, I like the gun. I just think how you have it right now, would make it a pain in the butt to reload.
I believe in the true lord Joseph Stalin. Problem?

#13 ninja mods

ninja mods

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:09 PM

you just ram a dart in, and use a ramrod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users