5 replies to this topic

#1 The Inventor Guy

The Inventor Guy

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:17 AM

Hey guys,
The season is upon us for a Nerf meet!

We've got a small skirmish planned for this weekend November 1st. Meeting at 11am, having lunch, starting war between like 12 and 1. Or just turn up in time for the war. It's not going to be anything fancy, just a meet.
The war will be situated East of Adelaide, near Magil/Tranmere.
If you're interested in more details, PM me I'll let you know!

Also, since this is the time of year where students are doing their Year 12 Exams, we're planning another bigger, more organised war for after exams have officially finished. (Could someone let me know when that actually is? lol :lol: ) It just makes it easier on everyone.

I'd like to get some interest in this post-exam SAUNA war (simply means South Australian Underground Nerf Association) to see exactly how well I can plan it, there's a possibility of a BBQ lunch or tea, maybe even carry on into the night if we can find somewhere with lights, we'll see.

So yeah, post here, PM me or whatever, I just need interest. I'm coordinating this alongside AJ.

-Tidge.

Also active on NerfHQ as Tidge.

#2 Aj

Aj

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:44 AM

Hey guys

The plan is to meet at my house (which is within walking distance from the playing field) first, probably do some lunch and then go nerf the afternoon away. We' have stefans for this event which work great in Air guns and anything barrel loading, however for the recon / clip gun users out there they are a little tight. I'm working on some CDTD's for this, however it's advised to bring a backup gun if you can. We (Tidge and I) will have some spares floating around too.

If your guns are in need of quick mods (pegs/ar) so they can shoot stefans PM either me or Tidge, we might be able to do this earlier in the morning.. time permitting

in the interest of not having the cops called make sure you're flashing those orange barrels, and don't dress full camo or anything stupid like that

hope to be shooting you soon

Aj

Edited by -Aj-, 30 October 2008 - 02:30 AM.

Foam Sports Australia - Founder

Check out my Youtube - Adelaide Nerf

#3 Frankie27

Frankie27

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:48 AM

That sounds awesome. I wish I was in Adelaide. I'm in VIC. I'm the guy that runs the Australian Nerf Channel on Youtube.

Just some heads up, of my small 'fanbase' (about 50-60) I haven't come across any Adelaide, or even South Australian nerfers. Most are from QLD or VIC.

While I'm here, I've found a source for foam that works great in all guns (including LS) I was just wondering what you have done for stefans (imported or what?)

Thanks and have fun.

Edited by Frankie27, 29 October 2008 - 01:51 AM.

Admin of No. 1 Australian Nerf Site - Oz Nerf

#4 The Inventor Guy

The Inventor Guy

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:07 AM

Yeah I know where most of us are. I know there are a FEW Adelaide nerfers on here....but who are they?
Together with taita_cakes, I ran the AusNerf forums, but that got hacked and the domain expired... ugh.

I get my foam from Bianco Building Supplies. The size varies from roll-to-roll like any other foam, but recently they've had white foam. It's pretty cool. It fits my aluminium barrels well.
I just had a look at your videos... Ah the Victorian accent is so weird lol but you could say the same to me haha.

Thanks mate.

Also active on NerfHQ as Tidge.

#5 Hb Avenger

Hb Avenger

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:30 AM

Sounds like fun always in for a nerf war. Is there an age limit on this one?

#6 Chaos-blades

Chaos-blades

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:17 PM

You Idjit, you necroed because you didn't check the year it was posted in.
No problems, just keep it to the oznerf forums.

~Chaos~

For any moderators: I'm running a nerf war from oznerf just ignore this post.
- "I'll have a Farmer's Union Iced Coffee thanks"
- "sorry we don't have Farmer's Union, we've got Oak if you like"
- "Looks like it'll be nothing for me then"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users