2 replies to this topic

#1 CyberPunkGunner

CyberPunkGunner

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:02 PM

So I had a broken Mega Blitz.

Posted Image

It works by pulling the rip cord and this will rotate the forward barrel and there is a piston it flicks which propels the dart.
As said, it was broken, and I noticed I had a completely useless Ball Blaster. What to do?
So a little industrial adhesive and some hot glue to fill in the cracks and you get

Posted Image
Posted Image

The Unfriendly Handshake.
It is the ultimate CQB gun since the range is 4 effective feet (or for you Canadians, little under 1.5 m) but it fires 3 darts consistently.

I drilled out the air restrictors, but for those looking to do this, do not get rid of them all, only because the cylinder is completely hollow and the only way to get a streamline airflow is to have some sort of post.

I know, not the best of work, but for a 10 minute job I think it could be worse.

Questions, comments, compliments?
You were born a winner
You were the fastest sperm.

#2 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:08 PM

I couldn't follow that very well. But what are the ranges? From what you said, I almost thought the ranges were about 4 feet. :P But good for a ten minute job. Especially the drilling. Way to go.

#3 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:43 PM

I couldn't follow that very well.

What's so hard to follow? He took a Ripchord turret and stuck it on a Ball Blaster.

If you reduced the amount of barrels to three (either by plugging two of those or just putting in three homemade ones) it would probably get higher and more consistent ranges. I put seven barrels in mine but didn't realize that was way too many, but I think three would be good. Nice concept anyway, even if the ranges are shit.
SexD Warves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users