Where To Buy Modding Materials

Where to get, and where not to get

331 replies to this topic

#326 Brsd1961

Brsd1961

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:38 PM

Hi Draconis,  Thank you!  Please let me know.  I'll be happy to pay you a fair price.  And I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my address, so we can figure that out.  Maybe through email instead.

Thanks again!

Brsd1961

Hi Skullface 44,  Thank you too!  I'll try the # 4 sheet metal screws.  Any idea re: length of the screws?

Thanks,

Brsd1961

#327 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:50 AM

Confirmed, the Magnus screws are just normal Hasbro screws from the last ten years or so.  Just PM  me with your address and I will mail out an envelope of them.

[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#328 ecoturtle

ecoturtle

• FNG-FB 
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:45 PM

So I decided to mod the Mega Magnus to make it look like the mandalorian pistol from starwars the clone wars series.I can't seem to paste a picture so your going to have to look it up. I'm looking to make the sides as flat as possible as the lower side's on the Mega Magnus are quite bumpy and full of ridges. Since sanding it would take of all of the exterior plastic, what ways would you guys recommend to fill the gaps?

#329 Silly

Silly

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:49 PM

So I decided to mod the Mega Magnus to make it look like the mandalorian pistol from starwars the clone wars series.I can't seem to paste a picture so your going to have to look it up. I'm looking to make the sides as flat as possible as the lower side's on the Mega Magnus are quite bumpy and full of ridges. Since sanding it would take of all of the exterior plastic, what ways would you guys recommend to fill the gaps?

Epoxy putty or Bondo are what is usually used for smooth/seamless nerf body work. But if your cheap, use hot glue to fill in the space then make panels out of plastic and smack them on, then sand to desired shape. Personally I would use epoxy putty.

Co-Owner of the History of Nerf Modding research project, moderator of r/Nerf, owner of BlasterWiki, maker of 3d printed blasters (GitHub/Thingi) and Nerfy art.

#330 RZRider

RZRider

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:54 PM

I'm looking for a extended mag release for the nerf demolisher. I can't find one specified for it, but I was wondering if the worker stryfe mag releases will work.

#331 Penna

Penna

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:27 AM

No, it won't fit properly because it was made for the stryfe.

Wye not?- Astech

Watch this It isn't a rick roll

#332 Chickun Smell

Chickun Smell

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:54 PM

Brass can be found at Ace usually, along with all sorts of metal supplies. It varies what section it's in.

Yeah, Ace is the only place (heh heh heh) where I can find specialty sizes of brass e.g. 17/32 9/16 etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users