P.W.N>U #2 <JUNE 30TH!>

Its about time....

34 replies to this topic

#26 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:07 PM

Not going to make this one. Have fun guys.

#27 LTJG Rob

LTJG Rob

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:24 AM

There's usually some nice trading going on at PWN>U. I guess I have some stuff I can part with...

After a hard day's work I got these babies done. #8 washers, White foam (Supa thick), and black Mcmaster felt. I hope to actually recover most of them so I can use 'em for Apoc and what-not. Cool jazz...

I know it is last minute but would you be willing to sell me some darts? Most likely some foam as well? The foam I have is crap.

Also, 1 more day. Get pumped.

#28 thesaz123

thesaz123

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:34 AM

I will not be making it, as I do not have a ride. Have fun everyone!
Thesaz123: Noob Nerf Modder

#29 Shoopy

Shoopy

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

I know it is last minute but would you be willing to sell me some darts? Most likely some foam as well? The foam I have is crap.

Also, 1 more day. Get pumped.

You can borrow some darts at the war from me for some $. But, I prefer not to sell any. I have only 50ft of foam left and want to preserve it for as long as possible. I have a ziplock bag of 1.5" blanks that I can part with. I also have leftover 1.25" blanks (about 200). I mean, I will sell anything for the right price. I'll just bring everything and we can talk further at the war.

BTW: Redshot, I picked up pink, orange, and green flagging tape and a big pack of waters today. I'm ready! Let's go shoot each other all day!

Also, How many people are definates, Redshot?

Edited by Shoopy, 29 June 2012 - 02:22 PM.

You know you all want to crouch like a tiger...

PA POWER Clan Is that all ya got?

#30 LTJG Rob

LTJG Rob

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

You can borrow some darts at the war from me for some $. But, I prefer not to sell any. I have only 50ft of foam left and want to preserve it for as long as possible. I have a ziplock bag of 1.5" blanks that I can part with. I also have leftover 1.25" blanks (about 200). I mean, I will sell anything for the right price. I'll just bring everything and we can talk further at the war.

Thanks for letting me know. I understand about wanting the foam to last. I'll make my own and see how it goes but if you are willing, I'd love to take those blanks off your hands. but like you said, we'll work out details at the war.

Redshot, I'll be bringing some water and food as well.

#31 Shoopy

Shoopy

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

I've... been... um... scouting my competition for tomorrow. And found this. Looks like what I'm bringing, powerful homemades and airguns. See you guys tomorrow.

Edited by Shoopy, 29 June 2012 - 08:02 PM.

#32 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:23 PM

Teehee.

And I don't think that SupaPac will work too well in tree cover. However, I can't wait to try the AAbow in a real war.
We are men of action, lies do not become us.

#33 Shoopy

Shoopy

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:30 PM

Teehee.

And I don't think that SupaPac will work too well in tree cover. However, I can't wait to try the AAbow in a real war.

Your SupaPac vs my Pac Snap. That's all I can say. See ya all tomorrow on the (very hot) field. Toodles!

#34 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:04 PM

Another great war.
I was surprised at how well all my blasters performed, especially that AAbow that Daniel was using.
Can't wait to war again with you guys!
We are men of action, lies do not become us.

#35 LTJG Rob

LTJG Rob

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

Another great war guys. Glad I could make it. Can't wait till next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users