TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Its war season!

94 replies to this topic

#76 the mod man

the mod man

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:20 PM

Hey Redshot, haven't been on in a year or two. I am a maybe as of now.
Draconis:"Youtube is a cesspool of coagulated troll urine, created by the inane electronic babble of people with no better use of time than to comment on videos silly people post."

#77 clownieX

clownieX

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:32 AM

Me and Robin Hood are both coming plus, I have at least one other. Been trying to drag this friend of mine from work to an event for at least a year now. Their may be one more depending on child-care arrangements. Also if anyone going has a pump from a Hornet (Robin Hood needs one) and/or a mag well clip from a Raider I'm in need (and with cash and/or trade). I also am looking for a Long Strike stock for my back-up or just a stock, not one from a Recon though. Got plenty of them.

#78 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:36 AM

Me and Robin Hood are both coming plus, I have at least one other. Been trying to drag this friend of mine from work to an event for at least a year now. Their may be one more depending on child-care arrangements. Also if anyone going has a pump from a Hornet (Robin Hood needs one) and/or a mag well clip from a Raider I'm in need (and with cash and/or trade). I also am looking for a Long Strike stock for my back-up or just a stock, not one from a Recon though. Got plenty of them.

I've got a longstrike stock you can have flat out, as a sorry for not getting you paid sooner :P
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#79 thesaz123

thesaz123

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

I'll give you a raider mag-well for free @clownie

Also, @red or @robinhood, will there be hotdogs again? I know you mentioned about it earlier in the thread, i need to know though for planning :P Thanks

Edited by thesaz123, 04 October 2011 - 06:34 PM.

Thesaz123: Noob Nerf Modder

#80 clownieX

clownieX

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:05 PM

Thank you both (SAZ and Hero) for the up-coming parts and help. I do, how ever feel compelled to offer you something in return for the parts (not to say that I don't love charity).

(@ SAZ) Yes me and Robin will be bringing hot-dogs, both plain and jalapeno w/cheese (i think). We were planing on doing some burgers up as well but, we're poor. So that was the end of that. All I need to do is remember to bring a lighter this time.

(@ Hero) Bah! Not ever a problem, when the tec goes down life becomes a harsh bag. Besides, you took it to A-POC and that's publicity I can't buy (mostly because it was commission for you.) I'm just glad that your happy with it and it sees play time.

See you both this weekend.

#81 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:20 PM

Hey Clownie, see you this weekend too ;)

#82 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:37 PM

Even though this is beyond my usual range, I am going to make a serious attempt to make it. Google says it's over 4 hours on pretty forsaken-looking highways, but if Friday night plans work out, I'd be coming from Jersey and not from Conn.

I'd like to buy/trade for a wye or two, an AT2K (as close to stock as possible)

^ I have both of those available, but I'm not that interested in what's on your list. Do you have anything else to trade?

United Nerf Ops - The premier northeast US nerf club serving the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT)
NYC Nerf Ops - Nerf in New York City itself
NJ Nerf Ops - Nerf in New Jersey
CT Nerf Ops - Nerf in Connecticut

UNO also has a Discord server, DM me on Discord to join (@vincentdrake)

-----------------------------------------------
My other groups:
Nerf Thrifters - A group for posting thrifts and other second-hand finds

#83 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:02 AM

Already got the fire packed along with the tongs this time. Can't wait to see everyone there. Hoping for a big turn out.

@clownie - Are we introducing the group to your son yet since it tis the season?

Edited by Robin Hood, 05 October 2011 - 01:12 AM.

#84 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:25 AM

@clownie - Are we introducing the group to your son yet since it tis the season?

I hope so! XD

Can't wait for this war, should be the best one yet! See everyone on Saturday!
We are men of action, lies do not become us.

#85 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:18 PM

This is going to be one hell of a war. Look out for my (other) new primary in the "homemades" thread soon.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#86 thesaz123

thesaz123

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

Even though this is beyond my usual range, I am going to make a serious attempt to make it. Google says it's over 4 hours on pretty forsaken-looking highways, but if Friday night plans work out, I'd be coming from Jersey and not from Conn.

^ I have both of those available, but I'm not that interested in what's on your list. Do you have anything else to trade?

PM incoming

And @clownie, since you feel compelled to give something in return for the raider mag-well, give me a buck and it's all good

Edited by thesaz123, 05 October 2011 - 04:21 PM.

#87 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:53 PM

PLEASE READ!

I would just like to inform you guys of a few things quickly.
First is that there are no restaurants within the vicinity for a few miles so please keep that in mind and packing a lunch it highly suggested! We will be having hot dogs and assorted meatery there at the park but if you can have hotdogs and or assorted meatery then pack a lunch unless you plan on spending an hour or more going out to eat.

Second, The war officially starts at 10 but it is not a bad thing to get there early say 9:30/45. I will be there at 9:00 or 9:15 or so to start to assemble things for the game types. So if you would like to get there EARLY then I do not have a problem with that.

Thirdly Parking is either along the path where we are playing or you can park on the lot in the front of the park, we have no pavilion for say so we will try to get a table and or a portable 'shelter' but if you have any tables or tent structures then please feel free to bring them. I would also suggest a lawn chair or two to sit in unless you prefer to sit in the grass.

WEATHER UPDATE: The weather looks GREAT for tomorow with a 0% chance of rain and highs of 74deg. It will be a little chilly in the morning so if you want to bring a light jacket or something then pack accordingly but overall it looks to be an excellent day so come on out and have some fun!

Thanks, ITS NERF OR NOTHING
RedShot
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#88 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

Hey Hero, can I get your number in case I get lost? Never been to the venue before.

United Nerf Ops - The premier northeast US nerf club serving the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT)

My other groups:

#89 the mod man

the mod man

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:07 AM

It's the big day. :) weather looks great, and I got my baseball game cancelled so I'm coming out to play!

Edited by the mod man, 08 October 2011 - 06:07 AM.

Draconis:"Youtube is a cesspool of coagulated troll urine, created by the inane electronic babble of people with no better use of time than to comment on videos silly people post."

#90 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

Pictures are posted up on the photobucket accout for the website for Central Pa Nerfers. www.wix.com/mwchris583/central-pa-nerfers Enjoy all.

#91 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:37 PM

I finally got back home (the sun was still in the sky when I left). That is the only con on my list :P

My other groups:

#92 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:25 PM

Glad you got home safe! See you next week.

#93 clownieX

clownieX

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:25 PM

I must say Mr. Hood, You got some great shots of the days fun. It sucks that you had to take them due to the lost of your bow (and ALL of your other wepons one by one). Perhaps the next one I can get talk one of my friends into recording the event. He likes that sort of stuff. Had fun, hope the indoor location pans out.

#94 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:39 AM

Weapon failure happens to us all. Just not in such a drastic happening as that. Just one by one. First the Modified Titan, then the bandit broke on a barrel tap. The Recon kept jamming and then to top it all off my bow strings broke. Just wasn't a good day. But thankfully I have found replacement strings for the bow that are easily accessible in great quantities. If it breaks at another war it will only take a few seconds to fix. Thanks for the the comments on the pics. Hope everyone had fun. Wish me luck finding an indoor place so we don't have 4 months of an off-season.

#95 thesaz123

thesaz123

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:12 PM

This war was great! Probably the most fun one i've gone to so far! Thanks so much andtheherois for the SnapBow and thanks DX for the stock 2k!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users