G.T.A nerf war

Near Toronto, ON

6 replies to this topic

#1 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:39 PM

hey guys, I found another indoor place that will let us come play nerf, they do dart tag wars for little kids but if we get enough people together they will let us play alone. post here or inbox me if you are interested. I have 3 or 4 blasters I could lone out if anyone needs one. As long as they are treated with care. I also have foam if anyone needs some to make darts with. That airsoft place I mentioned a wile ago in Toronto is still a option as well. If anyone needs a ride that is reasonably close or on the way I can pick you up if your comfortable with that. hope we can get something together, it would be amazing to turn this into a regular event!

Edited by skullface44, 04 December 2014 - 10:47 PM.

#2 thesnoopcian

thesnoopcian

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:50 PM

I know this may be a little off topic but what does the G.T.A in the title stand for.
BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:29 AM

I know this may be a little off topic but what does the G.T.A in the title stand for.

It's ok, a valid question. it means General Toronto Area. to be more specific it means the city of toronto and all the surrounding areas, at least thats always been my understanding of the definition

Edited by skullface44, 27 September 2014 - 07:30 AM.

#4 LocoManiac

LocoManiac

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:22 PM

I would be interested but I'm still fairly new to nerfing.

#5 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:31 PM

I would be interested but I'm still fairly new to nerfing.

thats fine, if you need a blaster you can use one of mine, I know all the spots to get good mod materials in toronto, let me know if you need any help getting anything or with any mods. i also sell blanks if you need darts. All nerfers are welcome. I am trying to get the ontario nerf seen going again

Edited by skullface44, 18 November 2014 - 01:54 AM.

#6 LocoManiac

LocoManiac

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:04 AM

thats fine, if you need a blaster you can use one of mine, I know all the spots to get good mod materials in toronto, let me know if you need any help getting anything or with any mods. i also sell blanks if you need darts. All nerfers are welcome. I am trying to get the ontario nerf seen going again

do you know where I can find some 17/32 brass or PVC?

#7 skullface44

skullface44

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:38 AM

do you know where I can find some 17/32 brass or PVC?

yes I do. Panther hobbies has brass in all sizes. That is were I get mine. 2580 Wharton Glen Ave, Mississauga, ON L4X 2A9 ‎
(905) 848-0743 ‎ ยท pantherhobbies.com
If you are closer to streets vill there is a bobbie store there that sells it too. ill get you the address if you need it, I don't remember it right now. For pvc I go to home depot. Only some carry it, the one I go to that has it usually is the one on mavis, its pretty much right at Dundas street and Mavis. The one across from sherway gardens mall has pvc too. Canadian tier also has it sometimes, but they are mostly just good for cpvc pipe and fittings. half inch grey electrical conduit will work as well if you have trouble finding pvc, it is available at any hardware store. My favourite pvc is from al's aquarium store on Dundas street just before Cawthraw. They sell it by the foot and it is a dark grey. Don't buy the foam from either of those places though, it is not good at all, the foam I sell is way better quality and is cheeper. If you need to know where to buy ANYTHING else let me know, ill most likely know were to get it or if you need and a dive on what materials to use or how to do anything feel free to pm me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users