Photo

Update Me Plox

2 replies to this topic

#1 used man

used man

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:15 PM

Hello noobs. About a year ago, i was a slightly active member here. Looking back, i was absolutely horrible at this. I couldn't spell or use punctuation, I posted mods before they were finished, necro'd threads with spam, and frequently tried to trade guns that i actually wanted to keep. In fact, I'm surprised i was never banned, i certainly deserved it.

Now, the real reason that I'm making this thread, is that i really have no fucking clue as to what happened since i left. I lost interest in Nerf, right around the time that people were starting to get their hands on the Vulcan. So, I'm wondering if anyone here can fill me in on whats happened while I've been gone. What notable guns have been released, any stunning mods or homemades etc.

I looked into the Hasbro lineup, and from what i can tell, they released multiple rehashes of the recon, and of the maverick. I have no idea whats happened on the offbrand side, or whats been happening here.

#2 jaybo1996

jaybo1996

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:34 PM

You may be a completely unrelated person, but If you are who I think you are, what's up? Long time no see.

The HAMP was built by Kane, It stands for High Airflow Manual Plunger, and is the cheapest, easiest to build Homemade, and is awsome. http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=18962

The dart door was made, it is a flap style check valve, that can be atttached to RSCB's and hoppers.
http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=19315

And much more.
01:15 N9> The problem with nerfers: We're around plastic. Plastic contains estrogenic compounds, so we're more feminine than the rest of the world.

WTF, are you in Tony Stark's basement!?'

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

Fuck you. Just because you decided to grace us with your presence again doesn't mean we're going to update you on what's happened in thousands and thousands of posts. If this is any indication of how your posting is going to be then I can't say I'm happy to have you back.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users