For realzies this time.

98 replies to this topic

#51 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:07 AM

That's fine.

There seems to be a rain warning for this Saturday, however from what I'm seeing it's just going to be light drizzle with a high of 55. Unless you're afraid of a bit of water, we're still nerfing.

WOOHOO!!! cause I can't make the 17th, I am praying for nice weather this weekend.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#52 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:41 AM

Does the new place have anywhere that's sheltered from the rain? If not, can we consider doing Babbage? I don't mind nerfing in the rain, but it kind of sucks if there's nowhere to keep your stuff dry and get out of the rain between rounds.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#53 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

I have a big canopy tent that I might be able to bring with me, if we have to go to Bicentenial and their is no cover like Babbage, I use it for BBQ at my house, so it can fit a good amount under it. Let me know.

Edited by Griever 2112, 28 February 2012 - 11:07 AM.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#54 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

Sadly it does not, but hat sounds like a good plan. Yeah, we could war at Babbage if it starts to rain so out stuff doesn't get all wet.

Edit:
How big is your canopy griever? Is it going to be a pain in the ass to haul back and fourth? If we can't war at bicentennial we'll just have to save it for next month.

In any case, please keep an eye on this thread for Friday/Saturday morning. I'll try to update as early as possible.

Edited by andtheherois, 28 February 2012 - 11:09 AM.

The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#55 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

I don't remember the exact measuremensts, but it's supposed to be a outdoor car canopy, so its like 8 feet high, and I want to say I think 20 feet long. We could use it for a small staging area. It's not that bad to move around, it's compacts into a 6 foot tall duffel bag. I would need help setting it up, it is defiantly not a 1 man job. So if you want me to bring it, just in case I can, it can fit the back of my truck no problem. (this is the last post I can make till tomorrow, either PM me, or email me... damn FNG... sorry Langley, I understand and respect the reasoning, but it still annoying.)

My Youtube Page

#56 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

Griever, that works. I have 2 buddies coming with me so we can help you set up if it's not a problem.

Edited by andtheherois, 29 February 2012 - 12:23 PM.

The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#57 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

No Problem at all, I'll bring it with.

My Youtube Page

#58 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:36 PM

I am still a maybe, but I might have up to 3 guests. It really depends on the weather.

United Nerf Ops - The premier northeast US nerf club serving the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT)
NYC Nerf Ops - Nerf in New York City itself
NJ Nerf Ops - Nerf in New Jersey
CT Nerf Ops - Nerf in Connecticut

UNO also has a Discord server, DM me on Discord to join (@vincentdrake)

-----------------------------------------------
My other groups:
Nerf Thrifters - A group for posting thrifts and other second-hand finds

#59 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:51 PM

How come its Griever + John? I demand Hoongfu + Koree, or Koree + Hoongfu!

#60 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:57 PM

Sounds good DX, just update us when you

Tim - Because it just is. Got a problem with that?
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#61 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

Double post like a BOSS:

How many people would be up for monthly/BI-monthly wars this year? Until I go back to real college in September, I'll have all the time in the world so I don't mind hosting.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#62 Seven7h Man

Seven7h Man

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:59 AM

I'll probably be going, but I have about two days to make a shit load of darts. So if anyone want to sell me some there, I'm a willing customer.

#63 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:32 AM

How come its Griever + John? I demand Hoongfu + Koree, or Koree + Hoongfu!

It's because John is just cool like that.... but sadly, he actually has to pull out this Saturday. So it's just me.

I would be down for that, if you do bi-monthly, better chances someone can make one over the other. I would be limited to 1 a month (lots of stuff to get done around the house)

Still hoping for fair weather Saturday.

My Youtube Page

#64 Shoopy

Shoopy

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

The weather is not looking good... Rain and thunder storms have a 80% chance of happening starting at 9 and going for the rest of the afternoon. Will the show go on Hero???
You know you all want to crouch like a tiger...

PA POWER Clan Is that all ya got?

#65 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

I may postpone this to next Saturday, simply because accuweather is telling me 14 MPH winds. If it was just rain I wouldn't give a shit. However it seems its going to be too windy to nerf. I'm going to wait it out till tomorrow night.

The wind, every god damn time.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#66 numa-t49

numa-t49

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

Is there any way to move this to Sunday if the weather is bad?

#67 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Is there any way to move this to Sunday if the weather is bad?

I don't see why not, though I know a lot of people can't do sundays.

I'd like to see what others think about that.

Otherwise it will be next Saturday.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#68 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

If it does get moved to the 10th, i'm still good. John will still be MIA though.

My Youtube Page

#69 hydro cannon kid

hydro cannon kid

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

I am confirmed to attend.

#70 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

I won't be able to make next Saturday or Sunday :(

Edited by hoongfu, 01 March 2012 - 11:48 PM.

#71 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

I probably have better odds of making this Sunday than next Saturday.

United Nerf Ops - The premier northeast US nerf club serving the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT)

My other groups:

#72 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

We'll be warring this Saturday. Be sure to bring a sweater because it'll be heaviest in the morning, then die out towards the afternoon. It's saying less than an inch of rain, so we'll just have to see how that goes.

However, I will be moving the start time up an hour, to 10. Since it seems 9 is going to be the heaviest.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#73 Seven7h Man

Seven7h Man

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:53 AM

Sounds good, see you guys there.

#74 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:43 AM

To anyone concerned about no shelter. I will be bringing a tent with me, it's fairly sizable, enough to fit a good size car under (I think it's almost 20 feet long and at least 8-10 feet high.) and I will get that set up as soon as I get there.

EDIT: Does anyone have a speedloader they can lend me for my nitefinder for tomorrow??

Edited by Griever 2112, 02 March 2012 - 10:32 AM.

My Youtube Page

#75 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:16 PM

I guess weather be damned, we're coming. I am a definite and so are my 3 guests, although they will be traveling separately from another state. Can someone bring a couple loaners because I don't have many good ones.

My other groups:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users