Photo

Any nerf wars in Texas?

5 replies to this topic

#1 finnytom

finnytom

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

I live by the Houston area in Texas, and is there going to be any upcoming nerf wars?

#2 tarnav001

tarnav001

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:05 PM

im thinking of hosting a nic war soon but no promises

#3 snakerbot

snakerbot

Maker of Things

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:18 PM

JPRoth1980 and I used to have regular Houston and near-Houston wars, but stopped because of a few reasons. If and when we start up again, I'll post it here on NH, or tarnav can get one going instead.

#4 mcknight2012

mcknight2012

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:39 PM

I used to go to JPRoth's wars. If more start up again, and hopefully they do, I may be willing and able to make it up to a few. I'd just prefer if they were closer to the Southern end of Houston. Humble was quite a drive for me, and I hate dealing with Houston traffic.

#5 Rapidstrike Gunner

Rapidstrike Gunner

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:06 AM

im thinking of hosting a nic war soon but no promises

I hope you do.I live in the Mission-McAllen area and have never gone to a Nerf War. -_-
My Arsenal: N-Strike Nite-finder EX-3 >> N-Strike Elite Strongarm >> N-Strike Elite Retaliator XD

All unmodded weapons.

#6 uranium

uranium

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:25 PM

I joined this forum primarily to get to join into a Nerf war group. For anyone who wants to pick some times and locations, I can help out with supplies and trying to get some extra people to join in. I'm in the Northwest Houston area, but I can pretty much meet anywhere in Houston or the surrounding areas, maybe even Austin or San Antonio if the group is going to be large enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users