Photo

Nerf Wars!

11 replies to this topic

#1 Fett3636

Fett3636

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

Just wondering if there were any nerf wars upcoming on the Gulf Coast, MS, Georgia or North Florida?I live on the Alabama gulf coast and am finding it hard to find any nerf wars nearby for me and my son to attend. If anyone knows of any please let me know. B)

#2 diedirk

diedirk

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:37 AM

the same here in the Netherlands

#3 flyingchicken

flyingchicken

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:54 PM

Just wondering if there were any nerf wars upcoming on the Gulf Coast, MS, Georgia or North Florida?I live on the Alabama gulf coast and am finding it hard to find any nerf wars nearby for me and my son to attend. If anyone knows of any please let me know. B)

Hello! Nice to see some more interest in Southeast!

Georgia is currently the hub for SE Nerfing. We have a good core group that gets together for wars every few months. The next scheduled war is REKT () (http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=25271), but if it's your first time at an NIC war, I would NOT recommend going to it.

I'll be hosting a war in December in Fayetteville, Georgia. Keep an eye out for the thread in the coming months. Hopefully you can make it out to that!

Let me know if you have any other questions!
I am so omniscient; if there was to be two omnisciences, I would be both!

#4 Keola88

Keola88

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:34 PM

Been meaning to get to Georgia for a war or two, but can't. I live in AL, would there happen to be any wars there? If not, I may have to host one.

Edited by Keola88, 28 September 2014 - 10:34 PM.

#5 Fett3636

Fett3636

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:43 PM

Been meaning to get to Georgia for a war or two, but can't. I live in AL, would there happen to be any wars there? If not, I may have to host one.

I glad to hear there is some else in Alabama besides me and my son. If you have a nerf war event in Alabama please let me know. Me and my son would be there for sure if it was on a Saturday. Me and my son live in Foley, AL on the gulf coast. B)

Edited by Fett3636, 30 September 2014 - 01:36 PM.

#6 Fett3636

Fett3636

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

Hello! Nice to see some more interest in Southeast!

Georgia is currently the hub for SE Nerfing. We have a good core group that gets together for wars every few months. The next scheduled war is REKT () (http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=25271), but if it's your first time at an NIC war, I would NOT recommend going to it.

I'll be hosting a war in December in Fayetteville, Georgia. Keep an eye out for the thread in the coming months. Hopefully you can make it out to that!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Defiantly let me know. Me and my son want to start going to at least one nerf war every other month if possible. B)

Edited by Fett3636, 29 September 2014 - 04:05 PM.

#7 Fett3636

Fett3636

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:03 PM

Just wondering, I have noticed that a lot of people use non-stock nerf type blasters at NIC events. Are stock nerf blasters and darts used by people?

Edited by Fett3636, 30 September 2014 - 03:18 PM.

#8 flyingchicken

flyingchicken

• Members
  • 414 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:03 PM

Just wondering, I have noticed that a lot of people use non-stock nerf type blasters at NIC events. Are stock nerf blasters and darts used by people?

Certainly. Some people (usually newcomers) often wield stock or near-stock blasters, with varying degrees of success. However, they are always outclassed by those with more powerful modified or homemade blasters.

You may be interested in our Southeast Nerf Club. Drac has recently started up a Nerfing club that wars the second Saturday of every month in McDonough, GA. We mainly use stock or lightly modified blasters, so it's a bit more relaxed than a typical NIC war. It's a fun event as well as a nice introduction to Nerfing with other members of the community.

It's hosted entirely on Facebook, so here are links for the group and for the next war on October 11:

https://www.facebook...ups/SEnerfclub/

https://www.facebook...coming&source=1
I am so omniscient; if there was to be two omnisciences, I would be both!

#9 Lord Draconical

Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:22 PM

Certainly. Some people (usually newcomers) often wield stock or near-stock blasters, with varying degrees of success. However, they are always outclassed by those with more powerful modified or homemade blasters.

You may be interested in our Southeast Nerf Club. Drac has recently started up a Nerfing club that wars the second Saturday of every month in McDonough, GA. We mainly use stock or lightly modified blasters, so it's a bit more relaxed than a typical NIC war. It's a fun event as well as a nice introduction to Nerfing with other members of the community.

It's hosted entirely on Facebook, so here are links for the group and for the next war on October 11:

https://www.facebook...ups/SEnerfclub/

https://www.facebook...coming&source=1

Oh yeah, SENC Represent! Good looking out Chicken. Fett, would love to see you and your son at an SENC war soon. They are stock ammo modified blasters, so even if all you wanted to do was show up with a Retaliator and a strongarm fresh off the shelf you would be good to go and not seriously outclassed off the bat. All in all, its a great fun way to get into the hobby. Come on out and meet the all the Southeast Nerfers.

// V''''V

#10 Fett3636

Fett3636

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:48 PM

That sounds more like me and my sons speed right now but my son has decided not to nerf, crushes my nerf heart, lol. I however defiantly want to come with my son, he will get bored but oh well. I have a side strike [Z-Strike] and a stryfe [with 12 dart clip]. I do not have the funds this month but can make it up next month. :ph34r:

#11 Fett3636

Fett3636

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

I might be able to bring a small group of people from the Gulf Coast [Alabama Coast, REPRESENT!]. :ph34r:

#12 Fett3636

Fett3636

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:55 AM

Looks Like it is going to be 3 or 4 of us [me, my son Drake, Vincent and Kasi (?)]. I am excited about nerfing and making new friends. I watched the YouTube video and it was awesome! B)

Edited by Fett3636, 04 October 2014 - 12:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users