March 31, 2012

60 replies to this topic

#51 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

Haha, I'd still come. It just means that if all else fails, I'll slap a coupler on a Big Blast!

Damn straight. Let the inner Ohioan come out from within!

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#52 TheBrian

TheBrian

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

Weather is looking good for tomorrow, only a 10% chance of rain all day.

My brother and I will have a few extra blasters (good ones) and can share darts if needed, so don't let a lack of blasters/darts stop you or any guests from coming. Should be a great war, see everyone there tomorrow.

#53 Bulldozer

Bulldozer

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:42 AM

Can't wait, me and connaben are moddin guns now
I shall return. -Douglas MacAurthur.
We have no king but Jesus!!! -Revolutionary warr battle cry
All war is based on deception -Makarov

#54 Buffdaddy

Buffdaddy

Do not buy from this member

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 824 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

RECAP TIME!!!!!!

Overall, a fun war. Didn't see many problems with guns breaking, people being douches, etc. Just a really good war!

Negatives:
- Everyone trying to get rid of things, and none of us with money. Oh well, just means trading!

Positives:
+ Slinging arrows everywhere. Big Blasts shoot them much farther and faster than they should be able to travel.
+ Being the only person allowed to use glue domes. Mind you, it was 3/4" foam stefans, so the silliness factor made everything work alright. Except for that one shot in the crotch...sorry :(
+ Using a stock crossbow during the Carpe Testiculum rounds. Then, after we lost a person, being the guy in the middle guarding the balls from everybody. Got shot/tapped a lot, but had so many smile-worthy kills!
+ Finally getting a clear Raider to play with.
+ Finding some more decent things at thrift stores!

And most of all:
+++ Seeing lots of new people!

#55 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

Fun war - thanks to everyone for coming. It's great when there isn't a single bad apple to spoil the fun. The attitudes were great, which made it a very enjoyable day. I'll be sending around some messages checking on future war dates. I'd like to play again in about a month or so.

Also, I think the weight limit should be a lifted a bit. I got shot from pretty close with very powerful blasters and didn't come home with any welts, so I think we'll be fine with heavier weights as long as we keep felt pads.

I'm not a pedophile if I didn't know she was 16! She looked 20+ easily. What a troll.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#56 Xellah

Xellah

They call his chin.... Captain Underpants

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

I'm not a pedophile if I didn't know she was 16! She looked 20+ easily. What a troll.

The power of the Interwebs was strong in that one. You should roll up to the drive through at the same time tonight and ask if she's working again.

Post-trolling aside, the war was great. Everyone was out to have fun, the sportsmanship was fantastic and there were plenty of rounds. Carpe was more enjoyable than I thought it would be (made infinitely better with Buff in the middle as a one man dick team).

I definitely look forward to the next war... I mean, if it still isn't too mainstream to attend by then.
Ultimator Duel

it cant be as bad as reloading an ak-47 on the run

#57 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

The power of the Interwebs was strong in that one. You should roll up to the drive through at the same time tonight and ask if she's working again.

Post-trolling aside, the war was great. Everyone was out to have fun, the sportsmanship was fantastic and there were plenty of rounds. Carpe was more enjoyable than I thought it would be (made infinitely better with Buff in the middle as a one man dick team).

I definitely look forward to the next war... I mean, if it still isn't too mainstream to attend by then.

I will go to that restaurant every night this week for dinner. I will get the same meal and sit in the same seat with my face towards the register. Just to be awkward. Trololol

#58 MattTheSasquatch

MattTheSasquatch

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

For my first war, I had to say I had a lot of fun. I'll definitely be making more darts for the next war, as well I shouldn't have anything else so I should be able to say quite a bit longer. Probably for the summer I'll have a better stefan blaster to use than a BBB, but I held my own. And again, thanks Coop for the Raider, I'm quite happy with it and sure to use every now and again once I get the priming down (or once I buy a 5KG spring). Biggest plus of this, definitely meeting a bunch of new people with great attitudes. That is what made the war the most fun.

Edited by MattTheSasquatch, 01 April 2012 - 06:34 AM.

You're never too old to play with Nerf Blasters.

#59 Bulldozer

Bulldozer

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

This war was very fun, and my videos should be up on my Channel soon (NORFproductions.) I had a very fun time.
Pros:
+freindy people for first war
+ loved Coops fat jokes about me ( :lol: )
+ Got the whole unity power system from a longshot and one of my five rayvens
+ was only called a noob once
+ a noobtube kill

Cons:
- No money to buy stuff
- welts all over stomach (9 confirmed)
- watching all the guns

Over all I loved it, and I have a question, should I host a nerf war?
I shall return. -Douglas MacAurthur.
We have no king but Jesus!!! -Revolutionary warr battle cry
All war is based on deception -Makarov

#60 Ranger Dave

Ranger Dave

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

Tons of fun, Can't wait to do it again. Hopefully i'll have built a homemade or two of my own by the next time. It was great meeting everybody and was a blast destroying the vulcan. Thank you Coop for organizing this. I look forward to nerfing with you again.
~RANGER DAVE Grenadier for Dragon Army
"Where do I put my but?"

#61 Hipponater

Hipponater

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

An excellent war, was a lot of fun. We should do another one sometime fairly soon (in April or early May?).
Nice to see some new people and get 10-12 for a war. Hopefully we can get even more people next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users