Socal War In Feb

YANO anyone?

74 replies to this topic

#51 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 February 2003 - 11:32 AM

I might be able to go there with my group of 2. Where is it exactly?? I live in Virginia. What is it close too. Such as museams(sp) and bush gardens.

Oh god. I don't know what to say..
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#52 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 February 2003 - 05:47 AM

My brass AT3K is now complete, my guns are working in perfect order, I can finally HIT the person I'm trying to shoot at, I will destroy you all......

I seriously can't wait until next Sunday, this war is going to fucking rule.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#53 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 12:01 AM

Damn-it Spoon, you better kick some ass. You too Cxwq; you people are representing Nerfhaven. I expect asses to be kicked and names to be taken. In fact, I will be checking the lists of said names afterwards, and perhaps publishing a "special thanks to" section for them here on the site.

VACC

#54 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 01:03 AM

I can't wait either, but I am not at all ready. I'm still working on putting two sm 750 internals into the scope of my expand a blast, and i [I]really[I] want to have in done for sunday. But after working on it almost all day yesterday, i am far from done. I did finish modifying the actuall expand a blast, and the internals are all done, but im running into a lot of probplems putting them into the scope. I had to dremell off par of it in order to have the pumps stiking out far enough to actually pump them, and its sort of messy now, who knows. I [I]still[I] haven't started making stefans yet either. Plus i have to finish this letter I am sending to this girl for valentines day. I only just finsihed my homework. Anyways I'm going to play a few minuted of tribes before i go to bed.
Happiness is a foam gun.

#55 Milkbelly

Milkbelly

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2003 - 03:33 PM

Damn it, my hopes really got up when I read that the war might possibly be on the 23rd, then were shattered, when I read it'd be the 16th.
Why, you may ask? Well that's such a great question. You see, I'm an Indiana boy, suffering here in a desert of non-Nerfing, but it turns out I get to come out and visit my parents in LA (Riverside, actually) for a week. I fly out the 19th and fly back the 25th.

So who'd be up for a follow-up war sometime that I'll actually get to make it to? I can't express strongly enough how kickass it'd be to get the chance to go toe-to-toe with near-complete strangers that I've talked to on previous nerf boards a lot.

(BTW, this is my first post on NH, but I used to post a lot on the two incarnations of NO and some on NC). It was I who introduced the keyboard-duster-powered PC mod to the net (though it was not my brainchild, but one of a foolish non-forum-going friend of mine). I also first mentioned (to my knowledge) using an LNL without a trigger spring to effect a hair trigger.

Um I think I'll make another topic entirely about my visit and introduction to the board.

#56 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 02:36 AM

Dude, asses won't just be kicked, they'll be desecrated.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#57 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 06:30 PM

But will you then tatoo a picture of an ass on said asses? If not I just don't know if I'll be content with the outcome of this war. Oh, and by the way, if anyone actually gets that reference off the top of their heads they will get some karma from me when this system comes up.

VACC

#58 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 06:51 PM

But will you then tatoo a picture of an ass on said asses? If not I just don't know if I'll be content with the outcome of this war. Oh, and by the way, if anyone actually gets that reference off the top of their heads they will get some karma from me when this system comes up.

VACC

Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town: Bikini Ed.?

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#59 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 07:06 PM

No fool, no

#60 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 11:34 PM

What will happen if there is rain, not like theres any possible chance that such a thing might happen, but if we lived in a majorly screwed up world and such a thing could have happened,[I]then[I] what would we do?
Happiness is a foam gun.

#61 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 12:50 AM

Well you would then submit your address and phone numbers too spoon, so that he could call ahead to make sure that you were home before driving to your house to kick your ass in the privacy of your own home.

VACC

#62 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 09:14 PM

So then does that mean it goes on in the rain? I'm sorry im sort of confused by your post, I'm a little slow at that sort of stuff.
Happiness is a foam gun.

#63 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 09:35 PM

Well seeing as how it's actually been raining down here the past couple days, this might actually be an issue. I'm guessing you'd want to war anyway even if it rains, right Cxwq?

#64 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 10:58 PM

Current weather report says high of 64, mostly cloudy with small chance of rain in the morning, partly cloudy and no precip by afternoon.

IN CASE OF RAIN: Nerf on.

I got the PETG shipment today...
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#65 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 11:21 PM

I got the PETG shipment today...

Fucking rad!! Oh if only I had the time to mod my AT4K before the war.....damn.

#66 Milkbelly

Milkbelly

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 02:02 PM

YAYANO anyone? Rawray seems interested and is trying to find a location near Pasedena. Anyone have suggestions? Also we should consider doing it Saturday so we can have Sunday as a rain date.

Well nerf on and if you're too snobby to nerf two weekends in a row, fuck off.

#67 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 12:50 AM

Alright, Jon isn't coming, so as of now I'm bringing 3 people. Carlo, Sam(without the little brother), and Toj. They've been to a bunch of LANO's with me, and they were all at armageddon. They're cool guys and most of you have met them. So out of my crew, we'll have 4 people. Yazoo.
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#68 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 12:00 PM

Woohoo! Tomorrow baby!

Anyone else want to confirm their attendance numbers?

I'll be there with Julie and a coworker.

#69 Batman

Batman

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 01:58 PM

I better here some cool stuff about this war! I want a full layout of how everyone did. O, and rain only makes the sweeter. I remember last year, at Feb Lano it was raining, did it stop us? No, in fact I loved every minute of it. Anyway, Nerf On.

PS Who knows Me, as a special guest, just might make an appearance.
www.Gainsae.com

#70 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 06:18 PM

Urgh I'm SICK!!! I can't believe my luck!!! Last night I had a little cough but today i woke up with a 101 temperature! And now its almost 104!!! Theres no way I'll be comming to this one i don't think, unless by some miracle, but I'm not expecting anything. Have fun all you healthy people, I'll be hacking my lungs out!
Happiness is a foam gun.

#71 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 09:56 PM

I'll be there with Jordan, Steph and my friend Matt. My right eye is swollen and I'm chafing already (in anticipation no doubt), but I'm looking forward to it, it'll be fucking rad! See you at 9am! (makes darts)

#72 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 11:29 PM

the average teenager has horrible planning skills. i can't stand it. expect only four of us tomorrow.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#73 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 01:06 AM

Right on. This is starting to look like the 20 person war I wanted in the first place!

Furiously making darts and hoping I won't be so tired in the morning that I forget something...

#74 Frenzied fury

Frenzied fury

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 10:33 AM

Well, right now I'm guessing that you guys are kicking major, and loving it. I'd love to know the outcome when you guys are done. Since I could never make it, I hope that if anyone is ever traveling through Iowa and happens to have their nerf s then there could be a little one on one, or if you happen to bring, oh say, a friend, or even a clan, I wouldn't mind. Enjoy the war.
Er... well, y'know. You can't make an omelette without um... destroying a forest. Or something.- Black Mage
8-Bit Theater
Gravity Nerf

#75 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 11:34 AM

w00t! I'm better (sort of)!!! I'll be comming late and leaving early, but at least I'll get to shoot somebody!
Happiness is a foam gun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users