Rebirth of a Legendary Weapon

114 replies to this topic

#101 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:16 PM

Slug, you probably already know this, but the video had been removed for copyright reasons. Is there anywhere else the demonic choir can be heard? Well besides breaking into Groove's house/trash can. I'm not sure that would go well, what with this thing of art being in his possession and all. Yeah, not really a fan of having manticore stinger up my ass.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#102 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:07 PM

Slug, you probably already know this, but the video had been removed for copyright reasons. Is there anywhere else the demonic choir can be heard? Well besides breaking into Groove's house/trash can. I'm not sure that would go well, what with this thing of art being in his possession and all. Yeah, not really a fan of having manticore stinger up my ass.

That... is beautiful. I cried. You coulda just said it played O Fortuna.

Man, I bet that was amazing. If you had gotten the whole song, and Groove did an unboxing that started slow like in the song, and built up to the finale of him firing it, I think my head would explode.

You, Slug, are my new hero.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#103 wingd man

wingd man

• Members
  • 514 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:19 AM

Woah, that is EXACTLY what I imagined.

#104 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:48 PM

That's the demonic choir, i.e. a light triggered recordable gift card module. It played 10 seconds of music as soon as he opened the box.
10 seconds of this specifically.

Oh! That kind of demonic chorus. I had been imagining things much more horrible.

Now Bob, Slug wasn't trying to kill him.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#105 ilzot

ilzot

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

Oh. My. God.

All I can say. I'm speechless.

It's so clean. Sexy. WOW.

Only question I have is obviously about that decoration, as that seems to be more focused on than the actual gun. Is that just there to cover up that hole? And what exactly is it?

I'm still in just disbelief. This thing is a beast. All I can say.
QUOTE(Vinnie D. @ Feb 1 2010, 05:28 AM) View Post

... to be able to get a better burst or sustained fire, rather than blowing the whole load at once.

#106 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:40 PM

Is that just there to cover up that hole?

Yes.

Forgot to answer this because I've been preoccupied.

Anywho, Guru Mk. III sees its first Nerf War this weekend.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 22 April 2009 - 10:18 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#107 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:42 PM

Anywho, Guru Mk. III sees its first Nerf War this weekend.

Whoa. Craziest gun rules ever. No plugged splitfires (airjet), yet allowing plugged titans?

Yeah, my whole aspiration with this war is to fuck Groove and his fancy new Guru. He's an asshole.

I hope Groove's prepared >_<
The only place Wal-Mart exists in New York, is in our TV's.

#108 PointBlank

PointBlank

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:48 PM

I can't stop looking at this! It is just too sexy!
You can agree with me.... or you can be wrong.

My Latest Mods
The Cyclops
Pointblank Titan

#109 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:02 AM

Yeah, my whole aspiration with this war is to fuck Groove and his fancy new Guru. He's an asshole.

I hope Groove's prepared >_<

I want to make a comment explaining Famine's sarcasm, but now I'm not entirely sure that you're not being sarcastic as well.........DAMN YOU INTERNET!!

#110 FatNerfer

FatNerfer

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:05 AM

Disregard this post.

Edited by FatNerfer, 18 September 2009 - 02:08 AM.

QUOTE(SchizophrenicMC @ Feb 8 2010, 08:57 AM) View Post
Because calling a nerfer a nerd is like calling water wet.

QUOTE(PunkPictures @ Oct 9 2009, 05:26 PM) View Post
nerfhaven is so fucking gay.

#111 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:47 AM

Whats the little rubber coil thing wrapped between the breech of the Crossbow and the Splitfire for?
It's a link to google......you idiots are worse than the spammers.
-Vacc

#112 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:24 PM

This is a very old topic and you've been a member here for more than long enough to know better.

#113 Sgt Mik

Sgt Mik

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:59 AM

I can't even imagine the kind of theorizing and measuring you had to do to make this happen, and for that I am truly thankful
-Groove

with a good modeling program and a pair of calipers,you can make anything. I used CATIA V5 to model and build my fully automatic longshot. You might not know me but i make stuff and protypes just like CS. the difference is that i dont use plastic sheets. i use pvc, abs and cpvc pipes and i cast part

#114 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:09 AM

I can't even imagine the kind of theorizing and measuring you had to do to make this happen, and for that I am truly thankful
-Groove

with a good modeling program and a pair of calipers,you can make anything. I used CATIA V5 to model and build my fully automatic longshot. You might not know me but i make stuff and protypes just like CS. the difference is that i dont use plastic sheets. i use pvc, abs and cpvc pipes and i cast part

Capitalization, punctuation, and timeliness are all virtues we require here. You seem to possess none of these.

Did you even read the post above yours?

I'm just going to suspend your account for a month before you try to answer that hypothetical question.

#115 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:16 AM

In lieu of the lack of comprehension regarding basic rules, I'm just gonna lock this topic before more follow suit.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users