Photo

Centurion Vid

10 replies to this topic

#1 thedom21

thedom21

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:27 AM

Found this online, thought I would share.

Funny Irc moments

22:32 hookerninja I would just switch to 2 full 69's
22:32 hookerninja that would diddle shit

11:44 Zorn Her butt is too tiny even for limp 6th grade penis?
11:44 Zorn ergo the dildo

#2 proplus

proplus

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:14 PM

Damn, the gun might be capable of dethroneing the longshot, if we can convert it to taking 1/2 inch stefans.

It must be using some kind of different plunger system.
If you notice right when he fires there is two clicking sonds instead of one THOMP sound.
"the peinus itself is a handle"

- Kane the medeocre

#3 Mully

Mully

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

I want one.
The draw is kinda ridiculous, the capacity is pretty limited compared to other clip-fed blasters, but it still looks like something fun to use.
S.C.U.N.

#4 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:06 PM

That was a big fucking lizard crawling on that wall in the background.

#5 nine

nine

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

Damn, the gun might be capable of dethroneing the longshot, if we can convert it to taking 1/2 inch stefans.

If you notice right when he fires there is two clicking sonds instead of one THOMP sound.

I noticed that as well, and the first thing that I thought of was that it used some kind of two-stage system, having two plunger heads where one accelerates and then passes on its energy to the second one to give it kind of a running start. This is purely speculation on my part, but I think that would be pretty cool.

Everyone hates engineers because they listen to what you say and then think about it.

Check out my YouTube!

#6 Exo

Exo

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

For everyone talking about two different clunks in the plunger, here's my take: 1st clunk: Plunger being let go with the catch, that's all the internals working n'shit. Try it, plug a singled blaster, prime it, pull the trigger. Small thump, spring reverberates a little. 2nd clunk: Plunger head hitting the end of the plunger long after the dart's left the barrel, the delay is due to the AR slowing down the plunger. Neither the AR or the PH seal is perfect, which is why it's not longer.

JUST MY TAKE ON ALL OF THIS! I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BE WRONG!

#7 azrael

azrael

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

My thought process is that with the kind of pressure that converting to micros would create would cause a lot of potential dart stability problems. I mean, there's a reason they changed the ammo to get it to fire that far. Well that and these probably hurt less haha.
Better Nerf By Science!
http://nerfscience.blogspot.com/

#8 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

That was a big fucking lizard crawling on that wall in the background.

Welcome to Florida; You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters.
Anyways, that is one of the Nerf PR Centurions in the vid. Presumably Langley/Talio/someone-at-NerfHaven should be getting one soon.
If you wish to post anything HvZ related, here ya go.

"...if you've ever suffered the effects of a fucking faggot retard overpopulation, you'll understand what devistaiting effects it can have on one's psyche." - Talio

#9 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

We've moved from speculating on pictures to speculating on priming sounds. Good job guys.
"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

#10 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:45 PM

This thread needs way more internal pics.

#11 proplus

proplus

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:11 PM

We've moved from speculating on pictures to speculating on priming sounds. Good job guys.

It's whats on the inside that counts.
"the peinus itself is a handle"

- Kane the medeocre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users