nerf war: starkville, mississippi

weekly or twice-weekly nerf game near starkville, ms

8 replies to this topic

#1 reebomak

reebomak

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:12 PM

Look for more players for a regular nerf game. We use a limb hit system, do not allow head shots, and run a variety of scenarios. Schedule is generally Monday and maybe one other day in the afternoon, but may get spotty through the holidays, will advise.

Beginning january, we hope to change to a campaign mode where teams will be semi-permanent and scores will carry over from game to game, but more on that later.

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:40 PM

POPULAR

Sounds awesome. Not too many active Mississippi nerfers here unfortunately, but you might drop this guy a PM: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2908

Feel free to post any photos or videos of your wars. Always good to hear about regular wars being hosted. If you post your next event to the nerf wars forum, we can stick it in the 2016 Nerf War Schedule and get it on the main page, so it will get seen by people who aren't necessarily active on the forums.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#3 reebomak

reebomak

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

photos we can do, but we usually only schedule an "event" 2 or 3 days in advance, so i'm not sure how much good being put on the schedule will do. we might do a big event sometime in the future.

#4 reebomak

reebomak

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

We are taking a week off because of regular players' schedules. i'll be using this time to build more walls, make melee/thrown weapons, and work rules for a "campaign" style scenario where outcomes of previous battle effects the rest of the war.

#5 reebomak

reebomak

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

back in business! photos from today's war:

https://www.facebook...76301049&type=3

#6 reebomak

reebomak

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:38 PM

we got a big event planned for january 18th if anyone is interested.

Edited by reebomak, 15 December 2014 - 04:20 PM.

#7 limegreennerf

limegreennerf

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:19 PM

I am in Arizona but am curious what is the deal with the gas cans?

#8 reebomak

reebomak

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:18 PM

I am in Arizona but am curious what is the deal with the gas cans?

we're doing a post-apoc theme. there are 7, first team to get 4 in base wins the round. we also use them for capture the flag.

#9 reebomak

reebomak

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:19 PM

The event this past weekend was a huge success, but we are always looking for more people. made some barriers out of tarp and PVC that proved effective, convenient, and durable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users