• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:33 PM

Another Shadowblade Weather Report brought to you by SpammersUnited :D

Projected weather for March 29, 2009:
High:72
Low: 48
Few Showers, 30% Chance

Looks like the playing field may be a little damp guys, so we'll have to play it by ear.

Shadowblade's Current Stefan Count: still 26
Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#52 Zaxbys

Zaxbys

Groove's Protégé

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:43 PM

Looks like weather will be good for nerfing that day and with this I would just like to reiterate a few things for this war.

1. We DO allow more high powered guns so bring it on. Just nothing that will draw blood which excludes Titans and whatever the heck that BB gun thing was that made me bleed onto my nerfing shirt

2. No camping... it slows the game down and doesn't make for much of a fun round.

3. No noobery... plain and simple there (NO ROOF)

4. Have fun (Not an option)

Looking forward to seeing you all there

~Zax
"Bitces be crazy"

"Hey girl... you like water sports?"

~Groove 6/26/09

#53 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:52 AM

1. We DO allow more high powered guns so bring it on. Just nothing that will draw blood which excludes Titans and whatever the heck that BB gun thing was that made me bleed onto my nerfing shirt

My sources tell me that the notorious BB noobcannon has been retired. Not sure if this is true or not, but it will be banned nonetheless.

2. No camping... it slows the game down and doesn't make for much of a fun round.

Enough said. Campers will be personally targeted by sharpshooters.

3. No noobery... plain and simple there (NO ROOF)

Haha, too bad MysterE probably isn't going to make this war. Again, campers will be shot off the roof.

4. Have fun (Not an option)

'nuff said.

I'll put up another reminder post on Saturday.

Shadowblade Weather Report:
After looking at the satellite images, I think Mother Nature has spared Sunday for us. As Zax said, we're looking at some great weather for nerf. There is still a slight chance of showers, but that won't stop us nerfers.

Weather Prediction for March 29, 2009:
High: 69
Low: 46
Partly Cloudy, 20% Chance of Showers

Shadowblade's Current Stefan Count: ~50

Edited by Shadowblade, 26 March 2009 - 07:55 AM.

Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

~Talio

#54 rork

rork

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:03 PM

*Heartily agrees with what Zax posted*

I am wicked psyched for this thing. It's gonna be a wild, wooly, new-gun-testin', new-people-introducin', huntin'-a-good-friend-down-like-a-dog Foam-slingin' Extravaganza.

Also: are there plans in place to get lunch, or do we need to bring our own sustenance?
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20296" target="_blank">SNAPbow Mk. V</a>
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20409" target="_blank">Make it pump-action</a>

#55 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:40 AM

Also: are there plans in place to get lunch, or do we need to bring our own sustenance?

Hm, good question. We're starting off a little later (11AM) but I think we'll still order lunch out on the field. However, it wouldn't hurt to bring a small lunch for yourself in the event that we don't eat until later. I'll speak to Zax about this.

Shadowblade's Current Stefan Count: ~100

EDIT: Zax and I decided that lunch will be a free for all this time around. Bring your own chow unless you want to leave the field to go get some fast-food (which will waste some time).

Edited by Shadowblade, 27 March 2009 - 06:31 PM.

~Talio

#56 Myster E

Myster E

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:04 PM

Alright, there's a slight chance I can make this one for an hour or two in the middle of the day, somewhere around 2:00...

And you people gotta lay off the roof stuff, we already admitted THE NIGHT AFTER last SENO that the roof was a bad idea. I think the point has been made, let it alone.

Edited by Myster E, 27 March 2009 - 08:09 PM.

"breastfeeding from cxwq's nippies".
- rawray7

Thanks for that wonderful mental image. I'm going to kill you now.

- Spoon Nerf God -

#57 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:55 AM

Alright people, 24 hours from now, we will be pelting each other with little foam darts for the glory of nerf. But. Before we go about doing so, I need to put out some reminders.

Reminders:
-Eye protection. Bring it. Or else. We are very lenient about guns, so there will be some pretty strong stuff on the field.
-We will start at 11 AM. We will play until 6-7ish, depending on how we feel in the afternoon.
-Lunch will be a free-for-all. Pack a lunch. We don't plan on ordering anything this time around.
-Bring enough fluids to keep you going. We'll be playing 6+ hours.
-Bring all necessary weapons and ammo (legal primaries, sidearm, ballgun (if you have one))
-Banned weapons include: Singled Titans, Plugged Singled BBBBs/LBBs, BBgun thing
-All other questionable weapons will be checked, so bring a backup if you're not sure.
-Public facilities may or may not be opened at Garrett tomorrow, so be prepared to use a bush.
-Park in the parking lot next to the playground. Our staging area is there.
-Nerf and have fun. This is not optional. :ph34r:

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM me.

Weather prediction for March 29, 2009:
High: 68
Low: 44
Mostly Sunny

Shadowblade's Current Stefan Count: 193

I will see you gentlemen on the field tomorrow! VIVA LA SENO!

Edited by Shadowblade, 28 March 2009 - 09:57 AM.

~Talio

#58 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:43 PM

Recap thread's up. Good war guys. Nerf on.

Spring SENO Recap Thread

~Talio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users